Twin Power!!

Meanwhile, with Ren and Ran, Mui Mui, and Another Guard of Green Dolphin Prison had gotten their Hands-on them, and Had Gotten them into A Cell since they didn't fight because they didn't want to be Pumped full of Lead because of Her new stand Bad company that Whitesnake stole from you!

Ren And Ran were Lined up against A Wall, In A Wet and Dark Cell, as A Man soon walked in!

Ran: That son of A Bitch.

Ren: Calm down Ran, we'll find A Way out... Soon I hope

Westwood: Alright Ladies, time for A Strip search!

Viviano Westwood (A Guard at Green Dolphin Prison/ Loves to make the Inmates Suffer by Torturing them/ Is also A Serious Pervert and Possibly A Rapist)

Ren/Ran: WHAT!?

Westwood: I said take off the clothes ladies or else I'll use the Baton again!

They both then shared some Scared glances as they Began to take off their clothes, and were down to their Underwear when Westwood spoke up again!

Westwood: I said it's A Stripsearch! Take off everything!

Ran: WHAT!? WHY YOU SON OF A-

Just then Westwood whacked her over the head with his Baton!

Westwood: RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!

They then both went completely naked as Westwood began to Stare Pervertedly, and He puts on some Gloves before he Began perving on their bodies, and was started with their Almost flat chests, and start going down to their Butts!

Ren: Sis, I'm Scared...

Ran: Don't worry about it. I got an Idea, Just follow my Lead.

Ren: R-Right...

Westwood:

Ran: Hmph, Crazy Diamond!!

Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!

Westwood was sent flying across the room, as Ren pulled off A Stand as well!

Ren: Harvest!!

Ren's stand then began Pumping Westwood full of Alchohol as he began to get drunk!

Westwood: Oh... I Feel Drinky... Hic!

Crazy Diamond: Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora!!!

Westwood felt his Body begin to Fuse with the Cell's Bars when he summoned his stand!

Westwood: Hic! Planet Waves! 

Planet waves!!

Ran: Huh? What does that thing do?

Just then Meteor began to rain down from the sky, and they began trying to hit both Girls as they kept running around to dodge!

Westwood: Hahahahaha! Hic! You can't dodge those forever... Hic... And they never hit me! Hic! Hahahahahaha!

Ren: Run!!

Ran: No We fight!

Ran then summoned Crazy diamond again and she began punching the meteors!

Crazy Diamond: Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora!!

The Meteors kept flying everywhere and some of them come really close to hitting Westwood but he was able to break his way out of the Bars with some of them sticking out of his back, With him, drunk numbing the pain, as he Began to Pull An Level and An Alarm began blaring!

Ran: Damn, He Must be calling for Help!

Ren: What are we gonna do?

Just then A Split in the wall Opened up and FF Popped out!

Ren: Huh?

Ran: Who are you?

FF: My Name is Foo Fighters

Ren: Oh Like the Band!

Ran: Wait... You're A Stand?

FF: Exactly But I'm here to help now quickly come inside before anyone else comes

They both then grab their arm, and they pulled them in Before Westwood came back!

Westwood: Damnit! Hic! Pucci is gonna kill me for this one!