Attack of the Giant Dryad!!/ Suuzilla!!

After the Whole reveal of the Threats By D, You were Now out on A Forest Trip with Papi, Suu, Zombina, Koneko, Ravel, and Ibara, and Zombina was there Just to protect you from any attacks even though you said you can completely protect yourself, and Yet Zombina kept on falling Apart!

Zombina: "SHIT MY LEG! Ravel!! Help!!"

Ravel: "Okay, Just sit down, I'll stitch your leg Back on."

Koneko: "Hey that's Our Chicken Nugget for you, She's really good at girly stuff!"

Ravel: "Please don't call me that."

Koneko: "What? Your Big brother is Mr. KFC So why not? He's A Big fat chicken!"

Meanwhile with Riser...

Riser: "I hate you all so much."

Back with you Guys...

Y/n: "I keep telling you guys, I can protect myself, I don't need any Help!"

Papi: "But Master, If you'll get hurt, and... I don't know what I'll do if you get hurt..."

Papi then began giving you the puppy dog eyes, as you sighed!

Y/n: "Damn, You're too cute, Okay you can stay..."

Papi: "Yay!!"

Papi then Hugged you, as you all continued to walk down the Path when Ibara felt something weird!

Koneko: "Something wrong Captian Planet?"

Ibara: "I sense that the Plants here are suffering! And it's coming from over there!"

Ibara then ran off, as the rest of you followed and you all ended up at A Nearby Cliff face where A Bunch of Pipes were Pumping out this Toxic Purple sludge onto the damp ground, turning the nearby Plants withering and suffering!

Y/n: "What the Hell!?"

Ibara: "I knew it! Some Evil company has been Dumping their sludge all over their forest, Slowly killing it! Those Monsters!"

Zombina: "Those Bastards!"

Papi: "I feel like I've been here Before."

Y/n: "How come?"

Papi: "Well If I remember correctly, I met A Dry girl who was being taken away by the Traffic, when I saved her and Transplanted her in this Forest!"

Y/n: "You mean you met A Dryad girl, Who was being taken by Traffickers, and you saved her Planting her in this forest?"

Papi: "Maybe."

Suu: "Suu?"

 Koneko: "Yes Suu, Papi is A Moron."

Papi: "HEY!!"

Just then the ground began to shake and everyone was trying to keep their feet on the ground as something was walking over, and it was Huge!

Zombina: "Whaaaaat Theeee Heeeeellll Iiiisss Haaaapppeeennnniing!?"

Ibara: "Naaaatuuuurrreee seeeeemmmsss tooooo beeee piiiiisssseeeedddd..."

Just then A Massive Wooden Creature came out of the Forest, and it Stared Directly at you with Eyes of Anger!

???: "Pathetic evil Human leave my forest or Die!!!"

Y/n: "Who the hell are you calling-!?"

Papi: "Wait, Kii is that you!?"