The Lie!!/ Tourist Attractions!!

After waking up outside, using what you learned in Skyrim to Unlock the door and Just walk inside while everyone is still Asleep, and used your powers to make Several stacks of chocolate chip Pancakes, which everyone loved, especially Komekko who with her sweet tooth devoured them, You all ended up paying A Visit Yunyun's Father, whose pants were most definitely on Fire!

Yunyun: "Daddy why would you lie about the Village being destroyed!?"

Papi: "Yeah, You're Pants must be in flames at this point!"

Just then Her Father, Hiropon spoke up!

Hiropon: "Well, Um... Okay, I lied but I was only Half lying I swear! There really is A Demon attacking our Village, and We need A Hero to save us!"

 Okay, I lied but I was only Half lying I swear! There really is A Demon attacking our Village, and We need A Hero to save us!"

Chief Hiropon

Y/n: "Alright explain, Liar!"

Hiropon then began doing A Bunch of Poses that the Ginyu force would take Notes of as he explained!

Hiropon: "Yes, Well you see Children, There Is A Demon lord Attacking our Village, and while we were able to fend it off, we are quickly running out of Options to stave it back, and we needed to get A Great Hero to stop it once and for all!"

Issei: "Then why did you say the Baby part?"

Hiropon: "I wanted to get Creative!"

Everyone:

Hiropon: "Now we should wait, for it to attack again, so Why don't you kids all Just explore the town, and I'll call you if we need anything!"

Everyone: "Okay."

You then leave, and You noticed something, Yunyun is the only normal person in the entire village of Chuunibyou!

Y/n: "Hey Yunyun, how come everyone doesn't like you? You seem to be the only normal person here."

Megumin: "No, everyone knows she's the only weird one in the entire village. She doesn't do poses or anything."

Y/n:

Yunyun/Megumin: "H-Huh?"

Y/n: "So What if Yunyun is different or not A Chuunbyuin? She is Just as amazing as everyone else And I will not stop Until Everyone sees how amazing Yunyun is, and she's not lonely anymore!"

Yunyun: "T-THANK YOU!"

Megumin: "Good Luck with that. Everyone just finds her to be some kind of weirdo."