The Crimson Village!!/ New Loves!!

After A Few Hours of walking, and soon you were all Lost, in the middle of the Forest since this Place, was so Far away, and Megumin and Yunyun were absolutely no help whatsoever since they've been away from the Crimson village for years!

Y/n: "So you two seriously don't know where the Village is at Huh?"

Megumin: "I don't know but Yunyun should have!"

Yunyun: "Oh, I-I am so sorry, I just didn't know that I was supposed to"

Megumin: "And God why are your boobs so big!?"

She then began to slap her Boobs around as everyone else tried to figure out where they're supposed to go!

Rias and Raynare were in one group, Megumin and Yunyun were in Another, Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness in Another, Ochaco and Tsuyu were in another, Cerea, Papi, Jr in another, and the final group Being made out of Issei and Kazuma!

Meanwhile, with Cerea's group, Papi was doing an Ariel search, while Cerea was Just trying to search for any Signs or notes posted around to point to the Crimson demon Village!

Cerea: "Sigh. This has to be so Stupid, you think A Village would have A Clear Path or something, but nope, It's all Just woods around here."

Just then Papi flew back to the ground as she kept trying to tell Cerea something which made no sense until Cerea calmed her down!

Cerea: "Now what is it, Papi?"

Papi then gained A Sorry Look as she explained!

Papi: "I think I May have Pissed someone Off..."

Cerea: "Who?"

Just then A Javelin nearly hits Cerea in the face but missed by A Few Inches, and she turned to Papi with A Scared face!

Papi: "A Bunch of Goblins."

Meanwhile, with the rest of the group, you were all discussing where the direction of the Village is at from the notes you all Gathered, when Papi and Cerea ran into you guys, and you calmed them down!

Y/n: "Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Calm down! Calm down! What Happened?"

Cerea Just pulled out her sword and turned around as Papi hid under her dress!

Cerea: "PAPI GET OUT OF THERE!"

Papi: "NO, I'M SCARED!"

Rias: "Mind explaining what Happened Now?"

Cerea: "Papi Pissed off Some Goblins."

Aqua: "Like How Many?"

Just then Hundreds of Cave goblins began appearing from where The two Monster girls came from, and soon every was prepared to fight but...

Y/n: "Okay, No. Megumin. Explosion."

Megumin: "Explosion?"

Y/n: "Explosion."

Just then Megumin prepared her spell and Fired!

Megumin: "EXPLOSION!!"

Just then Megumin Unleashed A Massive Sub-Nuclear sized explosion that killed off most of the Goblins, but hundreds more were coming!

Y/n: "Alright everyone gets ready to fight! Final Kamehame-!"

Before you can launch your attack, All of the Goblins were killed off by A Bunch of spells, and Ochaco smiled!

Ochaco: "Wow, Great Job Y/n!"

Y/n: "That wasn't me."

Just then Five Figures showed up out of nowhere and began Posing while this theme played...