Monster Island!!/ A Quest to beat the Queen!!

Monster Island... 9 Am...

It was A Normal day for you as you were Hanging out at your personal Garden and Monastery on top of A Mountian in Monster Island in the middle of the Pacific, where Giant Monsters of All Kinds Lived, which would seem dangerous but To be Honest Nothing was too Dangerous for you!

You Were Tending to Your Bonsai Tree, as you took A Deep sigh, relaxing while Incense burned in the air!

Y/n: "Ah~ This is so Nice~ I wonder how everyone is doing without me right now?"

Meanwhile, back Home...

Miia: "WAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHERE IS DARLING!?"

Koneko: "Okay would You calm the fuck down for A Minute?"

Miia: "SHUT UP HE'S GONE!"

Toru: "He told us where he's at!"

Miia: "HE'S GONE OKAY!?"

Miia continued crying as Suu began sucking the tears off of her face, and Kii was rubbing all of over herself!

Kii: "Oh Yeah, That feels Nice~!"

Cerea: "How could you be so Insensitive you wench!?"

Cerea then began to repeatedly Slamm Kii head into the wall with her back Legs, as Tio and Zombina try to stop it!

Zombina: "Where is smith when you need her!?"

Ochaco: "I think she's at that GDF Meeting... Either that or she's drunk."

Just then Lala appears out of nowhere!

Lala: "Probably Drunk."

Ochaco: "KYYAH! W-Where did you come from!?"

Lala: "I appear in and out of the darkness like the Minions of Chernabog."

Asia: "Okay, that's not Creepy."

Back to You...

Y/n:

You continued watering your bonsai tree, you continued to relax, but soon the ground began to shake, as A Giant shadow loomed above you, and the incense was blown out, as you weren't even surprised!

Y/n: "Jr. I know it's you Don't try and Scare me."

Just then the Kaiju, The Princess of all Monsters, the Queen in Training, the Scrappy little fighter, Godzilla Jr, or Just known as Jr, Just sighed A Breath of relief as she replied annoyed!

Jr: "Damn, I can never get you!"

Y/n: "Hey, I'm maybe only 18, but By God, I know A Lot."

Jr: "Hehehe, You Always do."

"