The Weaponmeister Meeting/ A Villainous Team Up!!

You had Taken Back Maka, Soul, and Crona back To Your Mansion, and Three of them had Very Different Reactions to Your Not so Humble Abode, as Maka has Starry Eyes, Soul was Just not Impressed, and Crona was so Nervous!

Maka: "Wow, It's so Huge! Do you have A Library?"

Y/n: "As Big as Alexandria's."

Maka: "AMAZING!"

Maka then had Huge starry eyes as she thought about all books, since she was this Adorkable Bookworm, and Soul Just yawned!

Soul: "It's not that Impressive."

Y/n: "Oh Yeah, and You're Dad is Death, so what's at your Mansion? A Graveyard filled with Plague corpses?"

Soul: "...!"

Maka:

Crona: "I-I-It's So Huge... I-I'm not sure I-If I can even go into such A Huge House... I-I'm So Nervous..."

Maka: "It's Okay, Just follow me!"

Maka then Grabbed Crona's hand, as she dragged her inside, with the rest of you Guys, and Kinue was already waiting for you!

Kinue: "Oh Hi there Honey! And These Must be some new Friends and Girlfriends! Hi, there my Name is Kinue L/n, and Are you his new girlfriends, and when Will I be expecting some Grandchildren?"

Crona: "G-G-G-Grand...?"

Maka: "C-C-C-Children...?"

They both then passed out as You got A Bit annoyed!

Y/n: "Mom."

Kinue: "Yes, Sweetie?"

Y/n: "Please don't do that again."

Timeskip!

After the two girls had woken up, You were all now sitting around the Living room with Your Mom, Sisters, and Dad, as Kinue had Made some Tea and Crochets, as you all began eating!

Ragnarok: "HEY! Give me that Tea!!"

Crona: "But It's my T-

Ragnarok: "What was that!?"

Crona: "No, I was just saying how much A Bitch you are."

Ragnarok: "OKAY GIVE ME THAT TEA!"

Crona: "No!"

Kinue: "Calm down Ragnarok, I already made you some tea!"

Ragnarok: "Thank you, I needed something thirst-quenching!"

Kinue: "T-Thank you Mr.s L/n..."

Kinue: "It's Okay, It's Just what A Mom Does."

Crona: "R-Really? I-I wish I had A Mom like that..."

Y/n: "So When are the others getting here?"

Maka: "The Rest of them, should be here by around Now."

Ding-Dong!

Maka: "And Here they are Now."

Kinue then went to open the door but before she can the door slammed open and An Idiot ran inside!

???: "YAHOOOOO! HAHAHAHAH! Hello Y/n, I am ready for Our Battle again, as I am Of course Black Star and I shall Surpass all of the Gods!!"