I'm Seto Freaking Kaiba!!

You and Math were now At An Icecream shop nearby the school, as you had all Now gotten ice cream, yet things were really annoying when Tristian took 10 Minutes to pick A Freaking flavor and Joey had to Pick one for him, but other than that it's Great! Even Math and Miho were sharing A Sundae!

Y/n: So Yugi how is going being the Duel King and All that?

Yugi: "Good, But I swear you could give me A Run for my Money and even Kaiba, Your deck is Incredibly powerful."

Y/n: "It's not that Good I swear, It's Just something I slapped together from A Bunch of Booster packs."

Everyone at the table then had A Comedic Sweatdrop at how Modest you are, because you could have easily won back at the Duelist Kingdom but Yugi made An Incredibly Lucky Play by Pulling out Slifer the Sky Dragon while holding 7 Cards in his Hand giving it an Attack and Defense of 7000, which completely wiped you out in one shot, He did give you the Winged Dragon of Ra though which proves itself to be A Useful part of your deck.

Miho: "Miho Thinks You're too Modest Y/n, Miho thinks You're an amazing Duelist!"

Y/n: "Aww Thanks Miho. I guess I am pretty good."

???: "Not as Good as Me, You know. You know why?"

Y/n: "Oh God here he comes."

???: "Because I'm Seto Freaking Kaiba!!"

Seto Kaiba (A Former Orphan Turned into A Billion Dollar Playboy/ Owns Kaibacorp which makes and Produces Duel Monster Cards/ Claims to own the best Cards/ Was Raised to be A Total Narcasist who trusts No One/ Good Guy Reeeeaaaaallllyyyyy Deep dow...

Seto Kaiba (A Former Orphan Turned into A Billion Dollar Playboy/ Owns Kaibacorp which makes and Produces Duel Monster Cards/ Claims to own the best Cards/ Was Raised to be A Total Narcasist who trusts No One/ Good Guy Reeeeaaaaallllyyyyy Deep down/ Tends to have an Ego bigger than The Moon/ Owns Obelisk the Tormentor)

Mokuba: "You said It Big Bro! Show them what for!

Kaiba: "Shut up Mokuba!"

Mokuba: "Right Big Bro!"