Chibiusa Captured/ Black Lady!!

We Open up as Night has fallen over the L/n Mansion, and everyone had fallen deep asleep, Including you despite the Yanderes who would not leave you alone, and insisted they would sleep with you, and Chibiusa was sleeping in her bed, hugging her Diana, as she smiled in her sleep until she suddenly Felt A Soft light hit her eyes until it grew brighter and brighter, and then it blinded her!

Chibiusa:

A/N: Begining- 0:05

???: Woah, Woah, Woah, calm down! Calm down! It's Just me!

Chibiusa: Sorry it got A Bit too Bright. Are you-?

???: Yes Chibiusa. It is Me.

Chibiusa: (Gasp) Daddy!!

What she saw was the Future version of you Looking A Bit older, wearing A Black and White suit made for A King, and carrying an Angels staff!

Future Y/n?: Yes Chibiusa It's Me You're Father... Um... Y/n

Chibiusa then Hugged him as she smiled!

Chibiusa: Oh Daddy you can't believe how lively everyone here is, It's Just like back home but far smaller, And Of course, Mommy is as stupid as ever!

Future Y/n? Yeah she is A Total Idiot

Chibiusa: Yeah I know I- Wait, Daddy would never call Mommy an Idiot despite how she is! YOU'RE NOT- MMPH!?

He then Put A Cloth filled with Chloroform over her Mouth as she then passed out and he then stuffed her into A Burlap Sack as he escaped without Making A Single Noise!

TimeSkip!

Chibiusa woke up in A Darkroom strapped to A Metal folding chair with Metal chains, and she was scared!

Chibiusa: Hello? Is anyone there? Mommy? Daddy? Anyone?

Just then the Amazon Quartet Appeared and Chibiusa recognized them!

Chibiusa: YOU! You're those girls from the Arcade!

CereCere: That's Right! Now We're gonna-

PallaPalla: Oh! Oh Oh!

CereCeree: Yes PallaPalla?

PallaPalla: Can I do it? Please?

CereCere: Fine.

PallaPalla: Yay!

Pallapall then skipped over and Began to act tough!

PallaPalla: Alright Little Missy we're gonna get the information out you!

She then Put on A Rubber glove!

Chibiusa: Eep!

PallaPalla: After I'm finished scrubbing dirty dishes!

She then began to scrub some dirty dishes, as Chibiusa sighed A Breath of relief, But then She pulled out A Pair of Pliers!

PallaPalla: Now We're gonna squeeze the information out of you!

Chibiusa: Oh No!

She then began to crack some walnuts with it!

PallaPalla: First After my snack!

Chibiusa: Whew!

PallaPalla: Now we shall-

VesVes: DO YOU'RE JOB ALREADY!

PallaPalla: Right!

She then slapped Chibiusa as JunJun explained!

VesVes: 1. We're not doing an interrogation Idiot, and 2. You gotta ask A Question first!

Palla Palla: Right! What's the color of my Panties!

And then she slapped her again!

VesVes: NO! W-W-What are we doing anymore!?

JunJun: I have no Idea...

Just then Zirconia came out of the darkness!

Zirconia: Okay Seriously what the Actual Hell are you doing!? I was Supposed to do the Ritual and You're Just pulling this Nonsense!

Chibiusa: Try Your best Old Lady! You can't do anything to me!

Zirconia: Old Lady? How old do you think I am!?

Chibiusa: A Few Hundred Give or Take A Few years.

Zirconia then took A Deep breath and took A Long sigh!

Zirconia: (Sigh) I'm going to make this Painful for you. I don't know when it's gonna stop, It's Just will.

Zirconia then Touched Chibiusa's Forehead, and she began screaming in pain as she began to Transform as she grew in Age, her Body Matured, her Hair Grew Longer, Her Clothes began to turn into A Black and Dark red Dress, and she turned into A Completely different Person!

Zirconia: So How do you feel... Black Lady?

Black Lady: I feel Amazing, Like A Completly Different, Much Better Person!

Black Lady

Amazon Quartet: (Thoughts) Oh This Can't be Good...