Battle Against the Flask Plan!!/ Part 1

We Now have the Rescue Team consisting of Y/n, Shiranui, Kujira, Maguro, and Urushi were heading quickly running down the Basement Levels of the School, To stop Najimi and Her New flask Plan, from destroying the entire School!

Y/n: "Okay here's the Plan! The first part is that we get down there and Beat the shit out of Najimi, and whoever is defending her!"

Kujira: "And, The second part?"

Y/n: "Um..."

Kujira: "YOU DON'T HAVE A SECOND PART!?"

Y/n: "I'm thinking of it as We Along Alright, we don't have time to think of An Actual Plan!"

You all then Began to run down the stairs, and Began to Navigate the Halls when you were met with your First challenge! An Optimistic Girl Named Itami!

Itami: "Stop right there, As Part of Class 13 I shall You In the Name of Our Leader Najimi! Hi, I'm Itami, and It's so nice to meet you all!"

Itami

Y/n: "Oh He Itami, can you let us go before we-?"

Itami: "No! You Must fight me first! As  A Newly born Abnormal I've been waiting my entire Life A Challenge like you!"

Y/n: "Fine then. Barrier-Barrier Pistol!!"

Itami: "GAH!"

You had Coated your first in A Barrier Bubble and slammed it into her head, causing her face to smash the ground, and caused the entire School to shake, but thanks to her Abnormal Powers she was able to survive, and she grabbed you by the face and slammed her fist into the side of your face sending you flying into A Wall!

Rescue Team: "Y/N!"

Y/n: "GAH! Nice one Itami, but I'm going to win! Wind Style: Rasengan Kamehame-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Itami: "AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Itami was sent flying through several walls, as you then Grabbed A Metal, and Coated it in Armament Haki along with your hand as you charged at her!

Itami: "TAKE THIS! HAAAA!"

She then threw A Punch at you, but you quickly dodged it, and activated your next attack!

Y/n: "One Sword Style: Black Dragon Twister!!"

You then Created A Twister out of your Swords that Itami got caught in, and she was sent flying into The Ceiling and fell to the ground defeated!

Itami: "Okay, you can Pass..."

Y/n: "Thank you."

You all then continued running through the Basement Levels, and you all Kept running, and Running, and Running, and Running until you were nearly hit in the head with A Wrecking Ball of A Weapon, and You quickly dodged it Pushing The others out of the way!