Highschool DXD Dates!!

Your Date with Rias...

You took Rias out to the Nice Restaurant out in the Boojey type of town, and You wore A Nice Suit, while Rias wore A Beautiful red Strapless Dress, with Pumpkin earings, and Some beautiful ruby shoes and you both had A Nice 5 star, 3 courses, Meal, where you got her successfully liquored up, and she took you to your bed where you both snuggled the night away!

Rias: "You're Hic! You're A Really Great Boyfriend! Hic!"

Y/n: "Awww, Thanks Rias Sweetheart."

Akeno...

You and Akeno were in both your Bedroom, Just sitting on your bed wondering what to do with each other!

Y/n: "So What do you wanna do?"

Akeno: "Well, I was thinking we can..."

Akeno then began to Unbottuning her Dress shirt, as your eyes widened!

Y/n: "Well... Fuck it I Guess!"

It was A Long and Glorious Night that Night!

Date with Koneko and Kuroka...

You spent the time Go Fishing with the Two Neko Cuties, and you began catching all sorts of fish from Anchovies to Tuna, and even caught A Few other things such as Crabs, Lobsters, and other things to Make A Delicious Seafood dinner for the pair of sisters!

Y/n: "May I Interest both of you in some Crab Cakes?"

Koneko: "Oh Thank you Y/n-Nya!"

Kuroka then began to lick the side of Koneko's face affectionately, as she Just giggled!

Koneko: "Oh I Love you too Sis-Nya!"

Kuroka: "Me too Little Sis!"

Their relationship was much better now!

Date with Asia...

You and Asia had gone out to A Sweetshop and bought her all of her sweets she wanted because she is so sweet on her own, it makes all of those sweets look like nothing by comparison, and you had even bought her A Chocolate Cake as well, because she's Just so goddamn sweet, and she loved it all!

Date With Velena And Grayfia...

You had decided to take the Two Mom's to A Maid Cafe, which Grayfia felt like where she belonged because she was with her fellow Maid dress wearing people, and all three of you had Tea, Scones, and Omelet rice for the rest of the day, Also you had Noticed that there was this girl with Blondeish-Red hair, and Horns serving The Omeletic rice!

Date with Katarea...

You went to the Library with the Beautiful Demon Woman, and you had both found some Literature on some Dark Fantasy, and even found An Actual Necronomicon which was written in perfect Latin, and even was written in Blood as well, and you both had decided to read it!

Y/n: "And That word means?"

Katerea: "That word means Hades or the Underworld."

Y/n: "And this Spell does?"

Katerea: "It's A Spell to Bring A Rainbow into the Sky. How Ironic."

Y/n: "Yep, Very Ironic."

Date with Irina and Xenovia...

The Three of you went out to the park and had A Nice Picnic where you all had Some snacks and Sweets, and the three of you even stopped by the swimming hole that only you know about to have A Nice swim, and let just their choice in swimwear made your nose bleed!

The Fallen Angel girls...

You had taken all 4 of the girls out to the Zoo to see some animals, and there were even ones that Fallen Angels don't know about like the Komodo Dragon, and the Emerald Viper, which Apparently God never told the angels he made, and they some animals that hadn't been discovered yet, Like Leviathan, and the Titan! You all then ended if off with some snuggling in bed afterward!

You're Date with Le Fay...

You and Le Fay were flying through the city on Broomsticks, yours being the nimbus 2000, and you were both having A Barrel of Fun, as it was really exciting!

Y/n: "Hahahaha! This is so Much Freaking Fun!"

Le Fay: "Yeah, This is what's best about being A Witch! You wanna grab some Eggrolls on the way back home?"

Y/n: "Oh Yeah, I would love to see the Looks on their faces!"

Le Fay: "Love ya Y/n!"

Y/n: "Love Ya Too Le Fay!"