School Stuff!!/ Part 3

A Few Minutes Ago...

In A Corner of the Lunchroom reserved for the School Clubs, we have A Very special Club named the Fight club, where you Just fight others, and there are only three members in that group! There is their Leader, and Rebel sister of the School's Queen Bee Ryuko Matoi, Her Coconut Headed Best Mako Mankoshou, and Her Living, Blood-Fed Uniform, Senketsu!

Ryuko: "Man, this Strawberry cheesecake is really Kickass. I'm glad I can get some of it before they ran out today."

Senketsu: "Ryuko, What do I keep telling you? You need to cut back on the Sweets and Carbs."

Ryuko then got angry and began tugging on her uniform!

Ryuko: "S-Shut up You Ass!! I can eat the hell whatever I Damn feel like!!"

Senketsu: "I said, I'm Looking out for you Before."

Ryuko: "I Said shut up!!"

Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu

Ryuko kept pulling and Tugging on her Uniform until she was stopped by her best Friend speaking up!

Mako: "Wow, You two Make such A Great Comedy Duo! Like Laurel and Hardy or Bugs And Daffy! You Could turn this into A Huge act, Like some kind of comedy sketch! You would both be so Amazing!"

Mako Mankoshou

Ryuko: "Oh Right, I Kinda forgot you were here. Wheres your Lunch Mako?"

Mako then reached into her Shirt and Pulled out A Massive Bento Box, and Began digging in as she kept on Speaking!

Mako: "Wow, I am so happy that when we Got Jumped Today, they didn't cut my Tummy open because it would be Bad, simply because When I eat my Lunch it will All spill out, and I had to eat it all over again!"

Ryuko: "Heh, Yep. I swear those Club captains really have it out for us, even despite me being their Leaders Sister. You think Satsuki would have my Back, but Nope, she would rather use the kick the Bird off of the nest type thinking than protect her little sister."