Kaiju Battle!!/ Part 2

Megalon was sent flying into A Nearby Mountian and you grabbed her by the wrist as you stared down at her, while in your 9-Tailed Kuruma state, while smiling! You were still battling the two Ghidorah Minions, and the others were dealing with Gigantso you were dealing with the Cybernetic queen right here!

Y/n: "You had enough yet?"

Megalon: "... No..."

Y/n: "I'm ready when you are!"

You then Punched her so Hard in the gut she was sent flying into another mountain, destroying it, as you teleported in front of her, and began snarling at her!

Y/n: "Look Lady, You're never gonna win this so Just give up and Get your queen so I can beat the ever-loving shit out of her."

Megalon: "Thanks for the tip..."

You then began to punch her so hard that wiring and blood began blowing out of her, and Gigan was dealing with the others when she noticed and tried to stop you!

Gigan: "HEY! STOP THAT!"

Gigan then began to charge Up A Massive Energy cannon out of her arm, as she used her tail to try and hold the rest of them off, when you charged at her and slammed her into A Wall!

Gigan: "AGH!"

Y/n: "You're over-reliance on Technology really proves itself here Gigan

Y/n: "You're over-reliance on Technology really proves itself here Gigan."

Gigan: "Hahahahaha!! You haven't seen anything yet!! Cryo-!!"

Y/n: "Rasengan Kamehameha!!"

Gigan: "GODDAMNIT!!!!"

Just then she was hit full Blast, and the Kaiju Just watch in shock on how Brutal Y/n is!

Jr: "Wow, He is Brutal as Heck!"

Mothra: "Yep, he is perfect for Godzilla alright. They share that same kind of Brutality. Like when she decapitated that Muto but shoving atomic energy down its throat and now him, blasting her full force."

Angirius: "To Be Honest, We're not even sure he's using 100% power."

Mothra: "Yeah, it's more like 0.002% full power If I'm going, to be honest."

Jr:

Gigan: "HAHAHAHA! GOT YOU BITCH!"

Y/n: "Too Slow."

Gigan: "Huh? GAH!!"

Y/n: "Your overreliance on Flight really makes this easy

Y/n: "Your overreliance on Flight really makes this easy."

Gigan: "W-What do you mean!?"

Y/n: "When you, Use one of your abilities too much, it makes it A Lot easier to know when you attack and makes this A Piece of CAKE!"

Gigan: "GAH!"

You had Appeared above her, and slammed her into the ground creating A Massive Crater, as you then Wrapped your nine-tails around her neck, and Began Punching the crud out of her with your 6 fists before they tossed her to the ground and you looked up to the sky smiling!

Y/n: "Okay Ghidorah are you gonna come down, and Fight me? Are you not entertained, Queen? Come on! Are ya chicken!?"

Just then A Bolt of lightning crashed in front of you and you didn't flinch, as Ghidorah came out of the lightning, and she stood there glaring at you when she spoke!

Ghidorah: "Alright then never send two Idiots, to do your job. Fine then. Then you Must face... THE QUEEN OF ALL MONSTERS!"

Y/n: "And tell me what is A Queen to A God?"

Ghidorah: "And what is A God to A Non-Believer!?"

Y/n: "Susanoo-Kuruma!!!"

Ghidorah: "W-What...?"

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAA!"

Susanoo-Kuruma Y/n

You then Grabbed her by the Face and slammed her into A Huge mountain leaving A Massive Crater into it, as you turned to her smiling!

Y/n: "You Believe Now?"

Ghidorah: "Uh-Huh... So... Cool..."

You then dropped her to the ground, as you stamped your foot on her back to make sure she doesn't get back up, and you then began contacting Izuku using your telepathy!

Y/n: "Izuku, Tell me when you get to Godzilla. We have A Interrogation to do."