Celestial Bounty Hunting!!

It was As close to A Normal day as it can get, as you were trying to eat your Lunch but Yuno and Ayano kept pulling on both of your arms, each using their other arm to carry A Chopstick full of food, as they fought over you!

Ayano: "Y/n-Kun try my Lunch! I made you some Dango!"

Yuno: "No, Y/n-Kun try my Lunch! I made you some Sushi! It's your favorite!"

Y/n: "Oh Geez Girls, you literally gonna tear me Apart! All we need is Miia, and we'll have the Menagerie of Pain! God, I probably Jinxed myself..."

On the other side of the Lunchroom, A Certain Celestial Wizard was watching from Afar, and she smiled, as she ate, thinking of A Good Idea!

Lucy: "I'm taking him. He's gonna be my partner."

Natsu then did A Spittake as he replied!

Natsu: "What!? Your taking this guy and not me!? I'm Awesome!"

Lucy: "Yeah, but You're also A Total Idiot."

Natsu:

Erza who was having A Slice of Strawberry cake smiled at Lucy and replied!

Erza: "Godspeed Lucy. I know That Man isn't Much but he's still A Part of the worst generation."

Lucy: "Right."

Lucy then got up and walked over to Your Table, where she cleared her throat, and Both girls were giving her Glares!

Yuno/Ayano: "What do you want Bitch!?"

Y/n: "Girls, Calm down."

Yuno/Ayano: "Okay Darling!"

Y/n: "So What do you need Luce?"

Lucy: "Hey Y/n, I took this Mission from The Mission board at the Local Guild, and I wanna ask if you wanna come with me. We can split the money."

Y/n: "Nah, You can keep the money. I'll do it for fun."

Lucy: "Great! I do need it Rent!"

Later!

After School, you went with Lucy to A Club, which Is somehow Partying despite it being 5 in the afternoon, and after you ruffed up the guard who wanted ID, You both walked inside, and heard Music!

Y/n: "Ah, These are some Good Beats. Who is Playing?"

Lucy: "I'll tell you who Scratchmen Apoo."

Just then this Man whose Body was made up of Instruments began talking he continued his beat without stopping!

Apoo: "YO! YO! YO! What do we have here!? Some Hot Babe, and The Legendary Y/n L/n! Are you two A Couple!?"