The Portal from Nowhere!!/ The Best Worst girls!!

It was A Normal day as you were Hanging out with Rias, Akeno, Momo, and Ochaco, as you were all out shopping, and you were carrying A Bunch of Bags containing stuff like Clothes, Makeup, Shoes, and stuff like that, Thankfully you were rich as hell, or else this could have been A Problem!

Y/n: "So is this enough or are we gonna stop by some more Shops?"

Rias: "Nah, We're good for now."

Akeno: "Yeah, We sure did love showing off our clothes to you~ So Cute~"

Y/n: "Girls don't Embarrass me please..."

Momo: "Yes, Let's Just get home, and put all this stuff down."

Y/n: "You mean I put this stuff down?"

Momo: "Yes, Exactly."

Y/n: "Good Grief..."

You were about to walk back inside, your home when you then sensed A Great deal of Magical energy from above, and you saw a Big Black Portal open and all of you got kinda scared, except for you who was rather annoyed!

Ochaco: "Holy Crap! What can be Up there!?"

Y/n: "It better not be those Annacar, because I swear to god if it is, I will rip their Bones out of their Bodies Manually, as I wear them like they wear Bones!"

Rias: "Okay That's... Brutal."

Just then Three girls came out of the Portal and landed on top of each other in front of you guys, and it was no Annacar you've ever seen!

???: "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!? WHERE ARE WE!?"

???2: "Too Tired to Answer... Explosion Magic... Too strong..."

???3: "Oooh, I wish I can experience A Pain like that again!"

???: "STOP BEING FREAKY! WHERE ARE WE!?"

Y/n: "Hello there! Who May I Ask you three Lovely Ladies Are?"

???: "Oh Hello there, I'm The Goddess Aqua, and these two are my loyal Followers, Megumin, and Darkness! They're A Bit... Weird."

Left to right: Darkness, Megumin, Aqua

Y/n: "You're A Goddess Huh?"

Aqua: "Yes, I am Lady Aqua, Goddess of the Water, and Fortune!"

Y/n: "Never heard of you in my life."

Aqua: "WHAAAAAAA!? YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME!? I'M QUITE FAMOUS ACTUALLY!"

Megumin/Darkness: "You're definitely not."

Aqua: "SHUT UP! NOW YOU'RE SOUNDING LIKE KAZUMA YOU JERKS!"

Y/n: "Wow, You are one Pitiful Goddess."

Aqua: "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!? I'LL PUNCH YOU FOR THAT!"

She Tries Punching you, but you stopped it with your index finger, and the Blast of Kinetic energy went up to her arm, and into her shoulder almost dislocating it!

Aqua: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HOW CAN YOU HURT ME YOU JERK!? I'M A GODDESS AND YOU WILL TREAT ME AS US SUCH! DO IT NOW! TREAT ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM!!"

Y/n: "Wow, You are Annoying! I'm going to ignore you now. Momo?"

Momo: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Duct tape."

Momo then Creates A Roll of Duct tape for you and you wrapped it over Aqua's mouth shutting her up! You then moved on to Megumin and Darkness!

Y/n: "You Okay Miss Darkness?"

Darkness: "Yes, I am. Thank you."

Y/n: "Well at least you seem Normal. Can you please?"

Darkness: "I NEED YOU TO HURT ME LIKE YOU DID TO LADY AQUA!"

Y/n:

Darkness: "PLEASE HIT ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! HIT ME! USE ME! PLAY WITH ME!"

Y/n: "Okay, I mean Leaving this conversation! Thank you!"

You then walked off, to Megumin who was Laying on the ground unable to move!

Y/n: "Are you Okay Miss Megumin?"

Megumin: "Can't Move... Explosion Magic... Too Strong..."

Y/n: "What!? Why would you use Explosion Magic if it's too strong for you!?"

Megumin: "It's Amazing... I love explosions... Nothing more... Nothing Les..."

Y/n: "Ugh... Uh... Eeeeeh..."

You're Nose started bleeding as Megumin took notice!

Megumin: "You Okay...?"

Y/n: "No... I Just suffered an Aneurysm caused by Stupidity..."

Megumin: "Oh... I didn't Know... You were that... Stupid..."

Y/n: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WHERE DID YOU PEOPLE COME FROM SO I CAN SEND YOU BACK THERE!?"

Aqua then ripped the Duct Tape off of her Mouth, and whined A Bit More before explaining!

Aqua: "Um... Maybe I should explain..."