Playdate Of Doom!!

We Open up at New Namek, Which is A Planet where the Grass is Blue, The Sky is Green, and it's Boring as Fuck!

We then Cut to you Using Instant Transmission to get into A Namekian Village, where the Locals were doing their usual thing, and it all Stopped when you Had arrived!

Y/n: Um... Hello everyone, May you take me to Your Super Kami?

Just then everyone Began to Cheer for you, and of course, there was that One guy who overreacts!

That One guy who Overreacts:

Y/n: Yes, Yes, I know I am super Famous and all that, Thank you, May you take me to Your Super Kami real quick?

Just then out A Crowd came out A Man carrying A Stick!

???: Hello there Y/n

Y/n: Huh? Cargo is that you!? Man, You've really Grown! You've Grown even More Dende!

Cargo: Thank You so Much Y/n, So why did you come here? Need Namek's Dragon Balls again?

Super Kami Cargo (The New Leader of the Namekian's of New Namek/ The son of Grand elder Moori, and The Brother to Super Kami Dende of Earth/ Is A Serious Fighter who has Unlocked Super Nakemian thanks to your help/ Has A Huge resentment over the D...

Super Kami Cargo (The New Leader of the Namekian's of New Namek/ The son of Grand elder Moori, and The Brother to Super Kami Dende of Earth/ Is A Serious Fighter who has Unlocked Super Nakemian thanks to your help/ Has A Huge resentment over the Dictator Frieza over destroying their old Planet, and Trains to kill him someday)

Y/n: Um... No Mr. Super Kami Cargo You see I need your Planet for something since it's so empty and Spacious

Cargo: Yes?

Y/n: Okay this May take A Little bit to explain So Get Ready

Cargo: Alright then

One Long-winded Explanation Later...

Y/n: ... And That's all that Happened, so Please let me use this Planet as A Playground

Cargo: Alright then but Only because you saved our Planet two Times