Suu! Suu the Slime!

It was A Normal day at your house and ever since Cerea Had Moved in She and Miia had been at each other's Throats trying to get to you first, as it's That Darling Vs Master Type thing they have going on, and Thankfully Papi was Just being herself, yet does stupid things being A Damn Birdbrain!

Right now you Planning to take A Shower because You Sweatted like A pig Training under 100,000X Earth's Gravity in your own Personal Gravity Training room!

Y/n: "Guys, I'm going to take A Shower! Don't wait up!"

Asia, Koneko, Miia, Cerea, and Papi responded!

Girls: "Alright Y/n/Master/Darling!"

You then got into the Master Bathroom, peeled your clothes off, and hopped into the shower, and turned the hot, steaming water on, which relaxed your aching Muscles Greatly!

Y/n: "Aaaaah~ That Feels so Nice... Huh? What is that Blue-ish Green thing on the Wall? Did it just stare at me and- OH MY GOD NO!"

The Slime on the wall then Began to attack you sucking the water off of your body and slowly growing bigger but Thankfully the girls heard your screams and Miia came first with Her fists wrapped up In bandages!

Miia: "Darling are you okay!?"

Y/n: "GIRLS! GIRLS! THE SLIME IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND THE TOASTER HAS BEEN LAUGHING AT ME!"

Water then Splashed on Miia and the slime attacked her next!

Miia: "GAH! IT'S SO PERVERTED! IT KEEPS LICKING ME! ONLY DARLING CAN DO THAT!"

Just then Cerea came in and water Splashed all over her chest, and the smile went after her next!

Cerea: "GAH! IT'S SUCKING ON MY BREASTS!"

You then had A Nosebleed as Papi, Koneko, and Asia then came in with A Bucket and Trapped the slime inside!

Koneko: "Finally, we got that stupid thing down! If that thing would've touched me, Then I would have turned it into A Skin of its former self with my fire!"

Asia: "Well, I will admit it is really cute."

Koneko:

Papi: "Yeah, I should give her A Name! How about Suu?"

Slime: "...???"

Suu (Base form)

Suu (Base form)

Y/n: "You can make it whatever you Like because I ain't looking after it."

You then found your phone and You Called Smith!

Y/n: "Hey Smith Do you know any Slimes?"

Smith: "Hmm, Slime? Oh yes, You found her. She's an Illegal Immigrant."

Y/n: "Really!? So are we-?"

Smith: "Yes, I expect you to keep her. I'll come by with the Paperwork soon."

Click~

Y/n: "Okay, Papi I'll have you Looking After This Slime-"

Papi: "Her Name is Suu!"

Y/n: "Okay, Okay Suu. Look Papi I need you to guard her against the rest of the house. Make Sure, not to give her anymore Water."

Papi:  "Of course I will not let you down!"

You all then left except for the slime and Papi, and the slime kept Giving Suu the Papi dog eyes, and she tried to ignore it but it was just too strong!

Papi: "Fine Suu, I'll give you some Water, But Please Don't tell Master about this! Okay?"

Suu: "...???"

Papi: "I'll take that complete silence as A Yes."

She then fills the Bathtub with Water and then Dumps the Slime into it, and it slowly started sucking up water as it Grew and Grew and it started taking A Human form, and Papi was Just excited to have A New friend!

A Few Minutes Later...

Y/n: "Huh? Papi what Happened to the- HOLY BLACK ON A POPO WHAT IS THAT!?"

???: "I Know you talked about me Maggot."

Girls: "What is that!?"

Papi: "Y/n, This is Suu! Suu the Slime!

Suu: "Suu! Suu!"

Suu (Adult Form)

Suu (Adult Form)

Y/n: "Papi what were you thinking!?"

Papi: "Hehe, The thing is that I wasn't thinking at All~!"

Koneko: "Dumbass."

Suu: "Suu! Suu loves master!"

Suu then hugs you, as she begins purring like A Cat!

Y/n: "Y-You think I'm You're-?"

Suu: "Suu Loves Master A Lot!"

Y/n: "AWWWWWWWWWW!"

Miia: "WHY YOU LITTLE!?"

Girls: "MIIA CALM DOWN!"

Suu continued hugging you as all of the other girls were trying to Hold Miia Back from choking Out Suu, but then again she's all Water so Air is something she doesn't need so She's fine either way!