Fairy Confessions!!/ An EVIL Alliance grows Stronger!!

It was A Normal day as you were leaving School with Math and Ben as you were both Discussing current events, and Math seemed pretty excited!

Math: "So You Have A Dragon Maid Now?"

Y/n: "Yep, and She's A Little crazy but I love her anyway."

Ben: "Yeah, but back to the situation, Satsuki was Kind enough to give me  3-Star Uniform, so I'm pretty excited to try it on next week."

Y/n/Math: "What's your Club Again?"

Ben: "Robotics."

Y/n/Math: "Oh Makes sense."

The three of you continued walking, when When you were suddenly Grabbed by the Arm, and it was revealed to be Erza, who is Holding onto you Tightly!

Y/n: "Oh Hey, Erza, how is it going?"

Erza: "Doing good. Hey Boys you wouldn't you Mind If I Borrow Y/n For A Little bit right?"

Math: "Well Actually-"

Erza: "Right Boys?"

Math/Ben: "No, No, No, No, No, You can take him! Bye Y/n!"

They both then ran off, as you Just stood there in Shock!

Y/n: "COWARDS!"

Erza then Dragged you into A Classroom, where Erza took A Seat along with Lucy, Juvia, Cana, Mirajane, Lisanna, and Bisca!

Y/n: "Oh Hey everyone. How's it going? Good?"

Lucy: "Hey, yeah, Um... Erza has gotten us All to confess something."

Y/n: 'I think I know what this is.' "What is it?"

Girls: "We all Really, Really, Really, Like you!"

Y/n: "Oh Wow, What A Shocker."

Mirajane: "Is That Sarcasm?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I'm Used to it, at this point. So What are your reasons?"

Lucy: "Well You're Just such A Gentlemen!"

Erza: "You Helped me recover from the tower of heaven, and You took me on my Dream Picnic!"

Juvia: "Juvia really loves you! Though Juvia is really hurt that she has to share you with A Bunch of Love rivals."

Girls: "WE'RE NOT YOUR LOVE RIVALS JUVIA!"

Juvia: "Yeah, Yeah, whatever your all still my love Rivals."

Cana: "You're so Kind, and you Always Help me get Home after I Get drunk!"

Mirajane: "You're Just too Kind, and As Our brother would say You're A Real Man."

Lisanna: "Yep!"

Y/n: "Well what can I say You girls are freaking adorable and-"

Juvia: "Juvia gets first Kiss!!"