Najimi's Interrogation!!/ Confessions once again!!

After Capturing Najimi, You had Rounded up all of the other Flask Plan Members in your wooden Cage, and you quickly put them all in A Room, while you and Math healed The Student council Members, especially Medaka who had The Crud being beaten out of her But thankfully she is Okay!

Right now You and Medaka had brought her to A Broom closet that you were using as An Interrogation Room, and Najimi was being A Smug little fucker, as she sat down with 7 Chains wrapped around her Body, Pinning her in Place!

Najimi: "So, We're gonna have some Naughty fun then?"

Medaka: "What!? No! Look Here Najimi, We have questions to ask you and We're not letting you go Until-"

Najimi: "Woah, Can I have A Coffee first? I have seen this A Million times, and I want A Coffe!"

Medaka: "Sure, what do you want Y/n?"

Y/n: "I wanted something Iced Bitch."

Medaka: "I'll Take A Autumn Cup with Pumpkin spice. You Naijimi?"

Najimi:

Medaka: "ARE YOU TRYING TO MESS WITH US!?"

Najimi: "I don't know Maybe. Now Can I have my Coffee Or not?"

Y/n: "NO! Now... You have Activated my Sharingan Bitch!"

You then closed your eyes, and then you Opened them revealing your Right eye had changed form!

Your Sharingan

Najimi: "What? You're Wearing A Contact Lense? That's not gonna work on- Blegh!"

She then Coughed up some Black thing and it then squawked to reveal itself to be A Crow! She froze in fear, as she fell to the ground, as gravity began pinning her down, as she was now in A Dark forest, as Hundreds of Crows began bursting out of her Back, and Flying out of her mouth, as they all formed A Massive 300 Ft Tall, Dark figure with A Pair of Red Sharingan Eyes!

???: "Well, I see you're here."

Najimi: "W-What is Happening!? Why can't I activate my Powers!?"

???: "You're trapped in your own Mind, Najimi-san, Your powers can never work here, thanks to the Sharingan!!"

Najimi: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Back in Reality...

Right now with Your Shirangan activated Najimi laid on the ground, drooling and unable to close her eyes, as she was in an almost coma Like State, as she was also Imagining her worst fears, and the most horrific eldritch things A Goddess like her can Imagine!

Medaka: "Y/n, That's enough."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Medaka: "Y/n, I Know she can change for the better, anyone can, and I want to help her. So Fix this Please."

Y/n: "Fine, Alright then, I believe in you."

You then Began to Activate your Rinnegan on your left eye as you began to teleport Najimi back to her chair, and Re-tie the chains around her body to make sure she couldn't escape!

Rinnnegan

You then deactivate Both of the eyes, as Najimi began to wake up and was screaming!

Najimi: "...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Oh Hey I'm Okay! Now, what do you two want?"

Medaka: "Najimi, you want revenge on Kumagawa for her, cutting off your face right?"

Najimi: "Technically right But also I have something to Admit about my Plans. I also wanted to gain Control of Y/n Because... I LOVE HIM!"

Y/n:

Najimi: "I ADMIT IT, I LOVE YOU Y/N! The rest of the Flask Plan and I, Wanted to share and Now we're willing to be A Part of your Harem if you Please release! I'm sorry alright, I wasn't thinking straight!"

Medaka: "Like you ever were?"

Najimi: "Shut up Kurokami!! What do you say Y/n?"

Y/n: