Raising up Funds for Athletics!!

Once Again as the Vice President of Medaka's Student council, you had begun reading through the requests and surprisingly was able to find one you Liked, as it was to raise funds for Some pf the Sports clubs so you had decided to take it, to Medaka for her Approval!

Medaka: "What do you get for me this Time Vice President Y/n?"

Y/n: "Well I have this Request from Two of the students."

Medaka then grabbed the Paper and Began reading it!

Medaka: "Oh wow, it's from Aria and Isagi! They want to raise funds for their Athletics Club!"

Y/n: "Are we sure We can Trust Isagi? I mean she did Cut up Aria's shoes and-"

Medaka: "Now, we know she didn't do that."

Y/n: "And How?"

Medaka: "She said she didn't."

Y/n: 'Okay." 'Wow, You Trust people way too Much.'

Medaka: "Akune, Mogana, Kumagawa, I need to take care of things while We're out!"

Akune/Mogana/Kumagawa: "Yes, Ma'am!"

Medaka: "And Kumagawa, don't you dare try to use your all Fiction to get rid of all Men's shirts at this school or something like that."

Kumagawa: "I wasn't gonna do that." 'Damn how did she figure that out!?'

Medaka: "Alright, Let's go Y/n!"

Y/n: "Coming Babe!" 'OMG Why did I say Babe!? Idiot! Idiot!! Idiot!!!'

Medaka: 'OMG He called me Babe! I am so Excited!!'

Later...

You were Both Now at the Pool, and You were meeting up with Aria, and Isagi who was in the School's Pool Just Relaxing!

Left to right: Aria and Isagi

Y/n: 'Those two are Definitely in Love! I can tell by the blush on Isagi's Face and the Look of contempt on Aria's.'

Medaka: "So What can we do for the both of you?"

Isagi: "Well you see Medaka, We need some more money for our Extra Circular Athletic Activities but we have None."

Aria: "Yeah, In the terms of Money... We have No Money!"

Isagi: "I think we got that Aria, thank you so very much."

Medaka: "Okay, maybe we can-"

Just then Shiranui came walking in Eating A Bag of BBQ Potato chips!

Y/n: "What is it Shiranui?"

Shiranui: "Oh Hey, Y/n I was Looking for you. I wanted to tell you something really important."

Y/n: "Really what is-?"

Just then Najimi came in Pulling In Komi-san, and it was being very loud!

Najimi: "Wait! Stop the presses! I heard everything, And I Have A Solution! I swimsuit Calander, With Komi-san, and Medaka! It will be the best thing ever!"

Komi: "Nunununununununununununu!"

Y/n: "You Think you can do this Komi-san?"

Komi-san: (Yes Y/n)

Y/n: "What about you Medaka?"

Medaka: "Of course! I'm already ready!"

Y/n: "HOLY!"

Medaka: "I Also had the Liberty of helping Komi-san change out her clothes while you weren't looking! Right Komi-san?"

Komi: (Y-Yes. Though I prefer A Scool Swimsuit.)

Medaka: "Wheres the fun in that?"

Y/n: "HOLY!!"

You then Had an Explosive Nosebleed and You fell into the Pool, as Najimi was already taking Pictures!

Najimi: "Hahahahahaha! This is gonna be so Great!"

Shiranui: "Yeah!"

Aria: "Is Y/n Okay?"

Isagi: "He can survive A Moon to the face I'm sure he's Okay."

Y/n: "So... Hot... Bleh..."

And the Funds were maid for The Athletics Committy because of the Power of Really Popular, and Perfect Hot Girls who are Just perfect in almost every single way! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

... Also Y/n survived after A Quick Blood Transfusion.