Sailor Senshi Attack!/Let's Get that Bitch Witch!!

Right Now You and the Sailor Senshi were all Standing in front of A Massive, evil Looking castle, and You Just stood there smiling with your hands on your Hips as you turned to the girls!

Y/n: Well Here you go girls! The New Base of her Operations for Queen Beryl!

Sailor Mercury: Um... Y/n, How did you find this Place exactly?

Y/n: I asked another Guy with an evil secret base. All Villians Know each other evil secret Bases!

Sailor Senshi: (Sweatdrop) Of Course...

Sailor Venus: Now Let's get in there and Kick some Witch ass!!

Sailor Moon: Wait, I can't go in there! 

Sailor Mars: Why not Bunhead?

Sailor Moon: I have This terrible disease known as Scary Castle disease! It's where I can't go inside of A Scary Castle until this Condition is Cured!

Sailor Mars: Ladies and Gentleman Our Glorious Leader

Sailor Moon: SHUT UP MARS!

Y/n: Let's Just go Already Girls

You all then Bust into the Castle's Halls and you were met by A Bunch Monster Guards, and Even A Few Huge Monster Dogs that Look like they didn't have they had rabies from Frothing from Their Mouths!

Sailor Neptune: Why do I believe those Dogs Didn't have their Rabie shots...

Sailor Jupiter: Then Let's give them some! Supreme Thunder!!

Sailor Mars: Right! Fire Soul!!

Sailor Moon: In the Name of Moon I will punish you! Healing Escalation!!

Y/n: Gum Gum Storm!!

You all completely wiped out A Huge group of Guards And even more was coming so You had an Idea!

Y/n: Alright I got an Idea!

Sailor Moon: What is it?

Y/n: This!

You then charge at the Biggest and Strongest Guy, and then you began wrapping your arms and legs around his own, as you had A Goofy smile on your face, and he struggled to Get Free!

Y/n: GUM GUM FRIENDLY ROBOT!!!

Guard 1: AAAAAAH! WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Y/n: Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Rei: That is... That is... That is...

Usagi: THAT IS SO COOL!!

Rei: