Komi-san Can Confess!!

It was the School Festival, and each class was doing their own thing, and Classes were doing things such as The Fight club doing Self Defence Lessons, the O.R.C. Teaching the Mythology and Legends of Demons, and How Devil's can be your friends, and even 1-A Was doing A Power showcase, And so Your homeroom class was running A Maid Cafe!

Soon Math came in and Yao, and they were quickly seated at A Table, as Yao perversely smiled!

Yao: "Hey Mathy Maybe we can Get under the Table and-"

Math: "This is school so No."

Yao: "But-"

Math: "Yao, No. We'll do this when we get home."

Yao: "Okay Mathy-Poo~!"

Just then this Girl no one has ever seen before ran up to the table and started doing her best Kawaii anime girl impression!

???: "Hai-Hai, everyone my Name is G/n, and I will be your Maid for Today~! May I offer you some Drinks UwU~!"

Yao: "Hey Aren't You A Cutie~! Don't you Think that too Mathy-Wathy? She could be A part of our 'Little Project'~"

Math: "Yeah, Hey G/n, Hate to ask this but would you Mind Joining our-"

G/n: "Psst it's Me, Y/n, and No I don't Want to be A Part of your Freaky succubus relationship stuff. I already got my own."

Math:

Y/n: "shocking I Know."

Yao: "Y/n, why are you dressed up like that?"

Y/n: "Komi-san is nervous, about dressing up as A Maid, so I told her I would do so As well if she does it, and To be Honest she looks so freaking cute!

Komi-san: 0///0

Yao: "Awww, she does Look super Cute~!"

Y/n: "Yeah, I think she has the Hots for me, but she's way too shy to even speak about it."

Yao: "Well Good Luck with that!"

Math: "Yeah, and Y/n next time you dress up Like A Girl please tell me?"

Y/n: "Will do, Master~!" ;)

Meanwhile, Komi was trying to get the confidence, to confess to you, and soon as she can she grabbed you by the arm and Began dragging you into the Closet, where she locked the door! Everyone who didn't know you were A Guy had the exact same thought!

Everyone: 'Aww, they're coming out of the Closet!'

Komi After Komi Locked the door, she wrote something on her notepad, and showed it to you!

Y/n: "Komi-san I can't see anything? It's too dark in here."

Komi-san then Began to brace her nerves and Tries to speak again!

Komi-san: "Nununununununununununununununununu!"

Y/n: "It's Okay Komi-san, Just say what you wanna say, It's fine."

Komi-san Then Slowly braced her Nerves even more, and Regained the confidence to Speak!

Komi: "Y-Y/n-Kun I-I really like you, and I wish to be your girlfriend! P-Please!"

Komi-san then nearly passed out on the spot, and you Just caught her, as you smiled!

Y/n: "Sure, Komi-san you can be A Part fo my Harem, You're Just too adorable!"

???: "HAREM!?"

Just then Najimi, Ren, Agari, Yadano, Omoharu, Nene, and Kaede busted the door open, all in their specially designed for their own Maid Outfits!

Y/n: "Let me guess you all want in? Why?"

Najimi: "In This Particular Case I'm A Girl!"

Ren: "I realized you are not A Piece of filth!"

Agari: "I worship you! May I now lick your boots clean?"

Y/n: "No. You may never."

Yadano: "If Komi is going to ask you out before I can then I must one-up her! I am her rival!"

Komi-san: "Eep!"

Omoharu/Kaede: "You accepted us for our differences!"

Nene: "You're all A Girl wants!"

Y/n: "Well... Fuck it! Let's do it! You're All In!"