A Day out with Miia!!

Due to the Constant Begging from Miia, and With Miia constantly fighting every girl who was even near you, even at school which you had to Put A Stop to because she's not even allowed to hurt any Human's no Matter how terrible they are...

They will come up Later.

But now You had Taken her out today to show how special she is, and you had decided to wear Some Nice clothes for the Occasion since your Gi was Torn up A Bit, and You had left everything in charge of the other guys so You don't need to make any calls, and You could Just spend it with Miia!

You were currently walking down the Street with her As she was smiling and cheering to herself, singing A Little song, and you smiled at how cute and how happy she is!

Miia: "A Date~ A Date~ A Date~ A Date, A Date, A Date~ A Date with my Darling~!"

Y/n: 'Awww, she is so cute! I love that little Snek so Much! I Just wish she won't crush me this time. Also, I hope That Slick is taking care of the others Just good. Those guys can be A Handful."

Meanwhile...

Slick: "So Tell me this Fam: This Universe has Sexy Monster girls? And Nobody told me that?"

Papi: "Yeah!"

Cerea: "Okay don't you have A Wife?"

Slick: "Yeah, but she's A little... Nutzo and Woman keep hitting on this Shiz all of the time, so..."

Cerea: "You know if you touch us you can get arrested."

Slick: "You know what Nevermind! I don't want the Coppa's knowing about my Golden Glock, or any of that Shiz ever since I accidentally shot that weed dealer."

Papi:

Back to the Two Lovebirds...

Y/n: "So Miia what do you wanna do first?"

Miia: "Hmm... Let me think, I know! I do have A Few Ideas~"

Y/n: "No Love Hotels Miia."

Miia: "Damnit, I have another set of Ideas!"

So then you two went to do some Couple stuff like Go and eat Icecream at A Nearby Maid cafe, where the Cute girl was Horns was serving A Flatchested woman with red hair and A Little girl In Lollita clothes, and then you both went to the Arcade where you won some stuffed animals for her inside A Crane Machine with A Finesse (And by Finesse I mean Cheating by using your own personal Float quirk), and you both even were walking passed by A Shop where Miia stopped you with her Tail and dragged you over!

Y/n: "What is it Miia?"

Miia: "Look Darling, they serve Demi-Human's here! Let's go Inside!"

Y/n: "Okay, I guess."

You both then walked inside and you Immeaditly paled once you saw what was inside!

Y/n: "M-MIIA THIS IS A LINGERIE STORE!!!"

Miia: "Yeah, I know. Now I need you to try and judge these Bra's on Me!"

Y/n: "Fine, But only if we get something for Cerea."

Miia: "But Darling, Your day is with Me!!"

Y/n: "I have to get her A New bra sometime and this seems to be the Opportunity Considering she keeps snapping them by accident. If anything I should try and Tailor her A New one."