A Date with the Queen Dicliounus!!

After receiving A Call from the SCP Foundation they had requested you for A Very Important Mission that is for the sake of the world, and they said if you would do this they would Upgrade you from A Euclid class SCP Into A Thamuel class one! Thamuiel means you can be used to help contain other SCP's in A Helpful Manner!

Right now you were waiting outside of A Restaurant waiting for this SCP To arrive wondering what this creature would look like when you feel A Tap on your shoulder, and you turned to face A Girl you haven't seen in over 10 years!

Y/n: L-Lucy...?

Lucy (The First of the Diclionus's And the Dicliounus queen/ Is the same age as you, and is very shy and Distant from others/ Has been abandoned as A Baby and was constantly beat up by the world because she's different, like the kids bludgeoning h...

Lucy (The First of the Diclionus's And the Dicliounus queen/ Is the same age as you, and is very shy and Distant from others/ Has been abandoned as A Baby and was constantly beat up by the world because she's different, like the kids bludgeoning her puppy to death, so she killed them all/ You met her on Vacation when 8 but that ended when she caught you with your sisters assuming you were cheating on her as A Puppy kind of Love/ Is considered to be A Threat to the world)

Lucy: ...

Y/n: Lucy? You there? You're not responding

Lucy instead of responding held your hand and smiled softly!

Lucy: It's nice to see you again Y/n

Y/n: Um... So, You've been in SCP Capture?

Lucy: Yes.

Y/n: Okay...

Lucy then increased the grip on your hand as it was almost crushing it, and she had A Sickly sweet smile, as almost she was like Baby snake dripping venom!

Lucy: You better not cheat on me Again

Y/n: (Thoughts) Cheat? What is she talking about?

Lucy: Let's go inside shall we?

Y/n: Um... Sure thing

You then led Lucy into this nice Restaurant, and A Man was there to greet you!

Y/n: Table for two my Good Man

Waiter: Yes, of course I hope you and Your... Um... Little sister will have A Good time

Lucy then got Depressed with the voice telling her to slaughter him but she ignored it and was about to walk off when you grabbed her hand stopping her as you turned to the Man!

Y/n: This is My Date, You french reject, and she is 18, so you better believe me, if you make her upset in any way possible I will tear your World A Fucking sunder! Do you understand me?

Waiter: Y-Yes Sir, Just follow me

Y/n: Good

You both then went to A Table, and You both sat down, as You ordered for the both of you, and as soon as the two of you were left alone, Lucy began speaking again!

Lucy: So... How were the last Ten years?

Y/n: Good, Good, Yours?

Lucy: I was locked away like an Animal