D is for Dullahan!!

It was A Normal day around the L/n Household as every girl was doing their usual thing, but Tension was still high that despite finding A Dryad, A Dragonewt, and A Demon, The Identity of D is still Unknown, and he/she is still out to kill you, which is bad news but yourself because at least you know you can't truly die or whatever!

You were currently Training in Your Own Personal Gravity training room that was A Gift from Vegeta because he wanted to make sure his greatest rival can keep training, and while you were training under 50,000,000 times earth gravity, you received A Knock on the door, and you had to stop your Training to Answer it!

Y/n: "Jesus, if it's Miia and Cerea fighting again I swear to god I'll bash them both on the head for this one!"

You then opened The door and Papi was standing there!

Y/n: "Yes Papi dear what is it?"

Papi: "Hey, Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! I think I found D!"

Y/n: "Really? Huh? Well, I guess you have to show me some really good evidence to- HOLY CRAP HEADLESS BODY!"

Papi was Holding up A Body without A Head, and you were startled, to say the least!

Papi: "D Is for Dullahan! She's D!"

Y/n: "Um... I better contact Smith About this."

Later...

You had Contacted Smith about it, and she had shown up to confirm what Papi said!

Smith: "Well Papi is right, This could be D."

Miia: "Wow, for once the Birdbrain is right."

Papi: "Thank yo- HEY!!"

Smith: "You see Dullahan's are the spirits of Death, Kinda like What the Grim reaper is in the West, and Dullahan's are also Known to have Detached heads as well, so The question here is where is her Head."

Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!

Cerea: "Now who can that Be?"\

Cerea then walked over to the door and Opened it to See A Head just sitting there staring up at her, with Unfeeling eyes! You then quickly walked over and inspected the head!

Y/n: "Hello?"

Head: "I wish to be Stitched back to my Vessel."

Y/n: "What?"

Head: "I wish for my vessel of Intelligence to be reunited with my Vessel of the soul."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Head: "I wish to be back to my Body."

Y/n: "Oh Sure."

You then took the head And Reattached it to her body and she took her scythe and bowed before you!

Lala: "Thank you Y/n, My Name is Lala and I am A Great Dullahan, and You have done me A Service."

Y/n: "Oh You're welcome

Y/n: "Oh You're welcome."

Lala: "Now I Must kill you."

Girls: "WHAT!?"

Lala then takes her scythe and begins to try to decapitate you but the Blade couldn't even make A Scratch on you, so you grabbed her scythe and tried to calm her down!

Y/n: "Calm down!"

Lala: "No."

Y/n: "Okay, I'm gonna leave then! KYYAH!!"

Lala:

Y/n: "What is wrong with you Lady!? I don't wanna die!"

Lala: "You have cheated death way too many times to consider to be alive."

Y/n: "I'm A God! I can't die!"

Lala: "That's what you say."

Y/n: "Goddamnit you are stubborn!"

Smith: "Lala, Stop it your not actually Death itself."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Smith: "Dullahan's Just say that to be all gothic and edgy!"

Lala: "Well if he can't die, then I demand to be by his side. I must be there to see his Death."

Smith: "Whatever you say. She's in your care now Y/n!"

Y/n: "Oh You gotta be kidding me!"

Lala: "Looks like you stuck with me Now. Darling."

Miia then got Pissed!

Miia:

Koneko: "Oh calm down Snake Tits she Just wants to see him Dead."

Lala: "Actually I really like him. I'm A Fan of his work."

Miia: "Goddamnit!! Where's my Axe!?"

Everyone then Tried to stop Miia before she Grabs her Personal Axe!