The Spirit and the Evergreen!!

Things kept going by Normally at the Waterpark, as you were now relaxing in A Lawnchair trying to catch some Z's When you felt someone Poking you in the Cheek, you kept trying to ignore but they kept Insisting, and you were starting to get annoyed!

Y/n: Okay who keeps doing that!?

You then looked around and saw No One is there and so you began activating your Rinnegan to see if it was anyone trying to Hide from you with Invisbolity, and you then Noticed who it was and You were Shocked!

Y/n: Huh!? Mavis!?

Mavis: Hi Y/n-Kun! I heard you were all heading for the Waterpark today so I decided to come as well! And It's So Fun! I also got this New Bathingsuit I wanted to Try out! Cute Huh?

Y/n: Yeah it's cute (Thoughts) Oh My God for A Woman Hundreds of Years old she is Just the most precious thing!!

The Guild founder then floated over and sat down on your Lap smiling, and then she gave you some Puppy dog eyes, as she knows how to use her cuteness to her advantage!

Mavis: Oh Y/n-Sama could you get me some Icecream Pwease~?

Y/n: I-I Mean sure I can! Yeah, I can! Let me go get it, and-

Natsu/Gray: MAVIS WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?

Mavis: Oh Hi Guys I wanted to Join in on your trip as well! (Pouts) You Never Invited me

Natsu: Hey Blame Gray he didn't want to invite you!!

Gray: How dare you Blame me Flame Brain!!

Natsu: Put Your swim trunks Back on Popsicle Breath!!

Gray: What do you- DAMNIT!!

Mavis: (Covers her face) GAH!! MY EYES!!

Y/n: YOU IDIOTS! ELEPHANT Y/N CHOP!!

You then used Gear 3 to inflate your arms to Massive sizes and you then whacked them both sending them flying into A Nearby Pool!

Y/n: You Okay Mavis?

Mavis: Yes, Y/n-Sama

Y/n: You want some Icecream Now?

Mavis: (Starry Eyes Chibi) Yes Y/n-Kun!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Awww, That's Too Precious!

TimeSkip!

You had now Gotten Mavis some Icecream which is as hell confused the Waiter because only those who have the Fairy Tail Mark, who has the ability to see spirits can see her, but you had gotten her, her Icecream, and you were now walking with her down back to the seats, as she Licked her Icecream with hearts and Bubbles all over her head!

Mavis: Thank You Y/n-Sama! I really appreciate it!

Y/n: You're Welcome Mavis

Just then You were hit in the Back by A Magic Bullet which really felt more like A Massage for you, and you then Turned around to see who shot it at you, and you immediately had Nose bleed!

Evergreen: Hey Y/n-Kun! I didn't know Mavis was here, That's Nice

She then Took off her Glasses to wink at you as she smiles sensually!

Y/n: ACK!!

You then fell over from Having A Nosebleed!

Mavis: Hey Y/n-Kun, why didn't you have Turn to Stone?

Y/n I've dealt with A Guy Known as Dabura In Hell and his spit is far worse than Evergreen's Medusa Like Magic, Also the guy is dead now so no need to worry about that

Timeskip!

You were Now on A Beach chair with Mavis and Evergreen as they were cuddling and kissing you, and you just smiled!

Y/n: