I made a new friend

A/N Venoms thoughts/ words will be in bold and Alex thoughts will be in italics. Also just think of venom as a female instead of male!

I put my phone in my back pocket and started to make my way to Peter house for three reasons 

One being I need to get his new number. We were out as Spider-Man and Venom a few nights ago and his phone slipped out of his suit pocket. Yes our suits have pockets we're not monsters pockets are VERRY important.

The second reason is I need food. Venom likes to eat all the food and leave none for later. So now until I can go to the store I'm going to get my tater tot stash from Peter. I like to keep some of my food at Peters place so if I eat all the stuff at my place I can get my stash at his place.

Now you may be wondering why I'm not just going to go on patrol and eat a person. Well you see Venom is basically grounded and is going on a short term ban from eating people. You see she kind of freaked Peter out with the whole eating humans thing so she is on a ban from humans for a bit. 

Well it's not my fault I don't have a good moral compass

V your moral compass is a freaking roulette table. I think to my self

Not my fault. Venom tries to defend herself.

I'm not even going to try. I argue.

And the third thing is that I made a new friend. Well I think a friend. I call him Bucket. I know great name.

I get to Peters apartment and knock on the door.

"Knock knock bitch I need my tater tots" I knock and yell. Now I would never cuss if I knew Aunt may was home. But she is working her shift at the hospital so I'm all clear to make a sailor blush with my terrible choice of words.

I can hear a few crashes and a pair of feet slipping on the floor and another crash and a few shouts. Then the door swings open to reveal a panting Peter Parker with a light bruise forming on his forehead.

"Uh hey Alex wanna come in" he says 

"Yup,  did you hit your head on the floor just now" I ask laughing. 

Peter said as he rubed the back of his neck "I was doing my homework and you scared me so I ran down and I slipped" he laughed at the end.

"HA"  I laugh "Now if you'll excuse me mamma needs some tater tots so her parasite does not eat her liver" I exclaimed well walking into the kitchen and looking for my tater tots.

"Did you just call yourself mamma" Peter asks.

"PARASITE!!!"  Venom yells coming out from my shoulder 

"Yes and yes" I say we'll throwing the tater tots in the oven.

"TAKE THAT BACK"

"Fine, fine, fine I take it back" I say raising my hands up in the air in a surrender motion. Venom just huffs in response. 

"Oh hey Pete I think I typed in your number wrong. But I made a new friend so worth it"

"She called him bucket" Venom puts in helpfully 

"Oh that's awesome do you want me to give you the right number now" he asked. I replied yes and toss him my phone and he cought it perfectly due to his Peter tingl- sorry Spider sense.

"Hey wanna watch a movie upstairs" Peter Parker asked

"Yes!" "And can we watch Pirates of the caribbean!!" I ask batting my lashes way more than needed.

"But Star Wars" Peter whined.

"But Keira knightley" I whined back 

"And Johny depp" Venom continues to whine from my shoulder.

"Good point let's go" he motions for me to follow him

I pump my fist and grabbed my tater tots and run up the steps occasionally tossing a few tots back for V to catch from the air with her mouth

When we get to Peters room Venom retract back into my arm as I set up the movie and Peter set up the bed. Once I got the movie to play on the laptop we use for movies I flop back on the bed next to Peter and curl up in my blanket and lay my head on Peters chest and start to watch the movie.

Now you may be thinking Alex why are you cuddling up with Peter and are you dating?

NO!!!!!

I WOULD RATHER DIE. 

I WOULD RATHER BATHE IN LEMON JUICE.

We are not dating and never will. We are just really close friends. And we also just don't like each other like that. Yes he is attractive Im not blind. But I don't think of him like that. 

And as for why I'm cuddling up next to him well that's just plane and simple. I'm touch starved. My parents died a two years back in a car crash so I was kinda alone for a bit. I mean I had Mrs. Chen but it was not the same. But still that little piece of contact from my friends was always nice weather it was holding hands with MJ just to know she was there, or cuddling up watching movies with Peter. It just made me feel safe. 

As the movie played out I started to fall asleep. So I gave in to the dark realm of dreams.