Hit monkey

A/N 

*screams*

I CAN FINALY USE THIS PROMPT 

FINALLY!!!!!!!! 

(I've been waiting for a good time. And the time is now)

Also ALICES words will look like this 

Alex POV

I was out on patrol when I got an update from ALICE (my new A.I. in my mask)

There is a shoot out taking place on the docks. Reports also say a monkey was seen around there.  ALICE informed me.

A monkey?

Maybe it was a really short hairy man, ya never now.

Ew

Your ew

Says the alien 

Whatever 

Venom launched me through buildings as we made it to the docks I perched myself on the corner of a roof of a building and looked around. I could see bursts of gun fire and it echoed through the docks. 

I looked around for another split second before i jumped into action. Me and Peter all ways had to analyze a situation in Seconds, if we didn't find a quick and safe way to do things fast more people would get hurt.

But we where either really smart or impulsive...... actually its both but its worked this far.

I jumped down and kicked a guy in the head knocking him out. I grabbed my staff and it expanded right into a guys face  breaking his nose, i also hit him over the head hard knocking him out.

I moved on to the next few guys and knocked them out quickly. 

I turned to face the last guy when he was shot a bunch of times through the chest. He fell to the floor dead.

Behind the man's body was a snow monkey wearing a suit and a pair of dark glasses, the monkey also had a katana and a rifle in one hand.

"What the fuck!" I yelled shocked.

The monkey made a monkey noise  and pointed his katana at me. ( I have no  clue what I'm doing)

"Who bro chill, who are you" I asked.

And if you were wondering yes I am trying  to start a conversation with a monkey.

"Why did you kill them?" I asked getting starlit to the point.

The monkey made a bunch of hand gestures that I noticed to be ASL (American sign language).

"Because it's my job" he sighed.

"Woah you know sign language" I asked.

"Yes it's not hard"

"Ok sassy monkey" I rolled my eyes, "buy you didn't awnser  my question why did you kill them"

"I already said it's my job"

"You avoiding  the question" I pointed.

"I'm an assassin" monkey signed again.

"Wait your the guy Deadpool's been fighting here and there!" I relized.

"The mercenary?" He sighed.

"YA  that's him"

"He's on my list, killer of killers that's me"

"That's mean. He's a good guy once you get past the murder" I defended Wade.