Venoms goes on an adventure

Alex POV 

I sat an my couch looking at Venom who's head was out of my back and was sitting (or floating) in front of me.

I took in a deep sigh "So.... I finally get a good nights sleep, no nightmares, no randomly waking up, no patrol, a good deep sleep for once" I said sternly.

"And I wake up to THIS" I waved my hands around.

"In my defense it was a good idea at the time"

"THAT IS NOT A GOOD DEFENSE"

"But you still got a good nights sleep"

"WELL IM NEVER GONNA GET ANOTHER WITH THEM" I pointed to the chickens in my living room.

Yes, you heard me chickens.

Plural.

Two.

Fucking.

Chickens.

"And when did that get put up again!" I motioned to the tire swing in my living room.

".....also last night"

"Oh my fucking gods" I mumbled.

"If it makes you feel better I named them"

"WHAT"

"Thanks for asking I named that one Sunny and that one Char"

(I changed the names slightly)

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"Sunny is light brown and Char is a darker brown" Venom nodded.

"How?"I asked sighing.

"Wellll..."

Venoms POV.

I was bored.

Alex was still sleeping, being an alien I don't need much sleep so now I wanted to do things.

Stupid things.

I leaped out of Alex's body and out the window that was open slightly. I jumped onto a person who was driving a car and re-routed the care to the nearest animal farm.

I made the person stop the car as we got out the car at the farm.

I made the person walk in the door after picking the lock,

Once inside I could see a few hundred chickens all around.

No one would miss one... or two.

Most of the chickens ran off as soon as I walked in. I had that effect on animals, they could sense something was off with me, I was an alien so that was probably it.

But two chickens waddled up and pecked at my feet, one was a light brown and the other was a darker brown.

Perfect. They where not scared of me. They would be my new friends.

I picked up the chickens and set them under my arms as I walked out of the building and shit the door tight locking it before I got in the car and set the chickens down and drove off.

I walked in through the door each chicken in hand and set them down gently.

"Stay" I told them.

They blinked and clucked and I tried around and quickly got rid of this hosts body.

"I want my swing back what do you think" I asked the chickens.

"You need names" 

"You can be sunny" I pointed to the light brown one "and you can be Char" I pointed to the darker one.

"Good now swing" I said walking off to find the tire and chains.

I eventually found them in the weapons room.

I dragged them out carefully trying not to make to much noise so I wouldn't wake Alex.

About an hour later I had finished everything.

I had the chicken corner set up, I had the tire swing in place again.

I could tell that I was getting weaker so I quickly returned back to Alex's body and went to bed so I would be ready to get yelled at.

What? I am going to get yelled at for bringing chickens in the house, might as well be prepared.

-present time -

Alex POV

"How did you even get food?!" I yelled.

"It was Ms. Chens late Christmas present"

"That traitor" I mumbled.

"But can we keep them" Venom pleaded.

"Fine but you have to take care of them"

"I will!"

"You better"

"I need food and T.V" I sighed getting up to get some cereal.

"Good plan so do I" Venom agreed.

So that's how I ended up eating lucky charms with an alien, two chickens, and a robot rat.

Life is great.

A/N

This chap is kinda bad but I needed a chapter and was bored so we got this.

Happy Sunday!

And now we have chickens....

Yay