The end

Alex POV

"Well hello there," The man started. (also last time someone made a star wars thing so now I'm holding out on my promise and no one can change that)

No one moved after he entered but I knew who this man was, it was that Magic man that had stabbed Peter the previous night.

"Oh quit screaming" he waved his cane around and all the noise in the room stopped.

Guess he lives up to the name.

"And my dearest Avengers stop trying to do... Well whatever you're going to do" He waved his cane again and all the Avengers froze in their places.

"That's better" he smiled. "Now let's get down to business. I'm here to take over the world, I know big surprise. But trust me this will be so much fun" he spoke. "I figured I would start here since this area has the most 'power'" he said putting air quotations around the word power.

"But I should introduce myself first, I'm Magic man" he said with jazz hands.

As he continued to talk for a minute I could see Wanda, Kate, and Pietro carefully moving around. They weren't Avengers yet so the spell didn't affect them.

Wanda created a ball of magic and threw it at Magic Man's head. And Kate knocked an arrow and let it fly in the air towards his legs, the arrow exploded in a pile of mush slowing him down for a moment. Pietro ran around Magic man and tyed him up with a rope.

How did they get their things I don't know. And I don't even want to know at this point.

The magic man just laughed in their faces. "Ha! You think rope and some mush can stop me!?" he tapped his cane against the ground with the little movement he had left. Then the ropes and mush disappeared from around his legs.

Then the four of them begin to fight.

Once the fight broke out I moved the kids behind the couch so they wouldn't get hurt. Currently, the main exit was blocked by the fight and the other exit was hard to get to without being spotted. But due to everyone being distracted by the fight we would be able to make it out.

"Alright listen up, we're gonna make our way over to that door," I told the kids as I pointed to the door on the other side of the room, "then out of the building, everyone understand?" I asked and apparently everyone understood because they nodded along.

I picked up two of the slower kids and balanced them on my hip as we made our way over to the door. The annoying thing was fights can normally go pretty quick and that was what was going on now.

Magic pain in the ass man ended up hitting Wanda, Kate, and Pietro with a stun spell (or what ever he used) leaving them still on the floor.

Luckily for us though one of the food tables was close enough to the door so we hid behind that. "Be ready to run out the door as soon as I get the door open" I told the group. "Cassie I need you to help this kid so I can use one of my hands" I said passing her the lightest kid from off my hip.

Once Magic was looking the opposite direction I counted down"Ok, 3, 2, 1, Go"I counted before running to the door.

Once at the actual door I tugged on the handles but it wouldn't move. That fucker locked the doors. So instead I raised my leg and kicked down the door. The door flew open and Magic spun around to face me.

"Go" I said as I put the one kid down from my hip and ushered the rest out. Luckily for me these kids were badass and with Cassie leading the way they ended up turning the corner and going down the stairs and hopefully out the building.