Boom

Third person POV

The Avengers were going to attempt to raid a Hydra base. The key word was WERE.

"Well we found the base, how should we do this," Steve asked.

"We should go in carefully, there are explosives and people in there" Tony told the team.

"Fun, lets do this then," Clint said adjusting his bow in his hands.

The Avengers went to move forward but suddenly the building started to smoke and not even a minute later the whole building went up in a big explosion that left only chunks of the building left. 

Once the smoke cleared a little you could see the faint outline of three people.

"They could be hostels, stay alert" Steve warned everyone.

Once the smoke cleared fully the three people were Spider-man, Venom, and Deadpool.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Tony yelled.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Venom said shoving modified fireworks behind her back.

"YOU THREE JUST BLEW UP A BUILDING!!!"

"But we got the people out!" Spider-man added in defensively pointed to the crowd of people behind him.

"And we have a fire extinguisher" Deadpool pointed at the single fire extinguisher thrown to the side.

"How do you guys protect the city so well and this is what you do?" Steve asked.

"We choose when we want to be smart," Spider-man said.

"True" Venom agreed.

"Just help us get everyone out of here" Tony shook his head.

"Deal"

A/n

MY MOTIVATION IS LEAVING ME

BUT I DID THIS 

YAYYYY

-THE AUTHOR