Time for patrol

A/N so this is a patrol chapter and I don't really know how all the patrols go so I'm making it up. 

I also have no clue about anything in Manhattan or queens so sorry in advance.

Alex POV

Ok so I might have been texting during class but it's fine. I didn't get caught so that is good.

But I'm getting a electronic Rat from Bob can't build it and I also have been virtually adopted so it's been a pretty good day

~After school~

Me and Peter are hanging out after school at my place to do homework so we don't fall behind but after we're going out on patrol. 

You may be asking well how does patrol work?. 

Well my dear friend we take most of Manhattan. Daredevil takes Hell's Kitchen. Deadpool does whatever. Some times he tags along with me and Spidey and other times he'll go off on his own turf. Me and Spidey take the rest sometimes we split up and cover different sections of Manhattan the other times we go together.

So we have a really good system that has not failed us yet.

Me and Peter get into my small apartment and set up our homework situation in the kitchen.

My apartment is small but when you get in it does not feel to small. So I like it. 

( A/N: This is what I think the apartment would look like. Yes the drawing is trash I did it in class so ya)

 Yes the drawing is trash I did it in class so ya)

I live on the 3rd floor of my apartment complex. So it's also the last door. So I get to live in the corner of my apartment.

But when you walk in you can see the kitchen to the right of the door. I have the counters lining the wall with a high table in the center of it with bar stool chairs ( that can spin ) and the fridge is in the corner.

Then to the left of the door Is my living room. Two bean bag chairs are at the ends of the couch. The couch it's self had lots of blankets and throw pillows on it some are from MJ, Ned, Peter and myself. I also have a small rug between the t.v and the couch.

If you walk past the kitchen and living room there is a small hallway with 3 doors.

The first door leads to my bathroom it has a shower in the corner a toilet and a sink there is also a medicine cabinet above the sink.

The next room is the suit and gear room. When you walk in the opposite wall has all the suits we have owned. The right wall has a sewing kit and machine and LOTS of fabric on the walls.