🎵I always feel like somebody's watching me🎵

Venoms words/ thoughts will be in bold 

Patrol for the night had officially started

—————

I sat on top of a roof looking around the city below me when Venom decided to make a comment.

...

Do you think pigeons have feelings. Venom wondered in my head.

I don't know do I look like a pigeon to you.

... yes

Oh my god

If you were wondering yes. Yes, This is what a highly dangerous alien Symbiote  who was sent here on a rocket to destroy earth thinks about. 

And trust me she thinks about this A LOT. Just out of the blue it's ' do you think pigeons have feelings'. But I still smile every time.

"Wow, you look like your having a very intense conversation with your inner demons" a voice from behind me calls.

"Well they just want to talk, I can't leave 'em hanging now can I" I smile and turn around to face the one and only Deadpool.

"How you doing DP" I asked the mercenary.

"Oh you know the normal" He sashayed around the roof of the building.

" your not going to try to kill me again are you" I asked joking back to when we first met.

"That was just a miscommunication" he gasped.

"Uh huh sure" I narrowed my eyes.

"A dudes gotta bay the bills" he defends himself.

"By killing children" I sass.

"Ok you little shit i didn't know you were like 5 years old then" he sassed back.

"I was 15 but what ever floats your boat man" I mumble.

FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY FIRST MET TWO YEARS AGO.

I thought tonight would be a normal patrol. But no apparently I had to end the night with a katana through my wrist and gut and a series of bullets in my body. Because why not.

I was sitting on a building looking over the city as I was finishing up patrol for the night. Peter was at home sick. I made him stay home with Aunt may so he wouldn't die when out on patrol well sick. And trust me it took a lot of work to get him to stay home.

Duck venom called

"What?" I asked confused.

Before I could do anything Venom took brief control of my body and yanked me down missing the bullet going straight for my head.

"How the fuck" a confused voice from behind me yelled.

"You! what the fuck!" I called over to the person behind me.

The person was tall in a leather red and black outfit with white eye holes with gun holsters on they're hips with two katanas forming an X on there back.

This was Deadpool. And he just shot at me. The audacity!.

"Bro! What was that for!" I yelled.

"Look it's nothing personal but I kinda need to kill you and get your goo thing" Deadpool explains.

"Why tho?" I ask.