Who's coming here!?

Alex POV

Great, just my luck.

I was sitting in my English class when our teacher told us what would be happening next week.

Tony Stark would be coming to our school.

And better yet Stark Industry's had an opening for an intern.

And this was just great news! (Please note the sarcasm).

Basically Tony would come next week and explain everything then the tests would be handed out and who ever gets the best score gets the internship.

Now it was lunch and me, MJ, Peter and Ned where all talking about what we should do.

"I think you should throw it" MJ shrugged.

"Me to, i mean we might be on better terms with them (the avengers) but that still doesn't mean we should try to get close" I told them.

"Makes since, but I agree" Peter agreed with us.

"So all me and Pete gotta do is get a low enough score and let someone else take it..... like Ned or MJ" I pointed to Ned and MJ.

"I'm not working with him no matter how good of a score I get" MJ said defensively.

"Ok like Ned"

"Oh no I am not getting to that I don't wanna" Ned shook his head.

"Why not?" Peter asked.

"There is no way I could ever do that" Ned said shaking his head.

"Dude you totally could" Peter reassured.

"I know but it would be to much" Ned shrugged.

"Makes since" 

"So plan is me and Peter throw the test and someone else can take the place"I planned out.

Everyone agreed and we went back to doing our own things as we ate.

This plan couldn't go wrong... right?

A/N

Oh it can go wrong Alex.