Trailer

-a camera starts recording and adjusts so Alexs body is in frame-

"Alright folks let's do this one last time" Alex smiled as the camera focused on her face.

A few things were different about Alex though. She had 3 scratches (almost like scars) that went across the right side of her face and down to her jaw, though the middle scratch looked the worse seeing as the other two had already started to look faded. Her hair was cut back down just over her shoulders in a messy cut.

"My name is Alex Brock and for the last 4 years I've been the one and Venom." She introduced herself.

"It all started when Coulton Drake tried to take over the world. I killed him and bonded -litterly- with an alien named Venom. Life went on for a while before I started texting the Avengers unknowingly. Then me and one of my bestfriends Peter Parker -hes Spider-Man- teamed up with the Avegers for a while. I got a job babysitting at Stark Industrys. After a while we showed them that they had actualy been talking to us the whole time. Went to a party where the new supervillan Magic Man tried to kill all the Avengers with a spell, BUT it hit me instead -though it was my fault for that- and then I went poof" Alex finished her long summary.

"And I didn't fully know how I keep ending up in all thoes weird places.
I mean it was fun and all but it was weird, some of the people are even weirder" she told the camera.

Alex turned to face someone out of frame, "Why am I doing this again?" She asked.

"Beacuse it's fun, and one day we can go back through all the footage and rember the good ol' days and stuff" Peter Parkers voice explained.

"If these are the good ol' days we should be worried but fair enough, and how long do you think it will take for this part, I'm go-cart racing with Yelena, Bucky, and Sam at noon" Alex told him.

"Not much longer, just explain your trip" Peter said.

"You say trip like I enjoyed it" Alex deadpaned.

"But you got to meet-" But Peter was cut off by Bruce Banner entering the room.

"Alex, come down to the lab I need to give you the stabilizers and make sure the scars are healing good" Bruce told her standing in the doorway.

"Oh shit, sorry Bruce I lost track of time" Alex told him looking over her shoulder

"It's no problem, just be down soon" Bruce told Alex.

"I'll go down right now, we need to do this another time anyways. The story's pretty long anyways so I think it might be best if we wait, what do you think Pete?" Alex asked during back to Peter who was still off screen.

"I always hate to agree with Alex but once again she is correct" He said dramatically.

" Watch it Parker, a prank war is brewing and I'll fight you" Alex said standing up crossing her arms.

"Trust me I'll fight back" Peter sassed.

"You lost last time!" Alex threw her arms up in the air.

"YOU CHEATED!" Peter accused Alex.

"NO ONE SAID ANYTHING AGAINST GLITTER GLUE" She defended.

"WELL YOU BETTER EXPECT A LOT OF GLITTER"

"YOU TOO"

Bruce rolled his eyes in a playful manner before calling out, "I'll meet you in the lab, don't take to long" he said as he left.

The two teens looked at the door than back at eachother.

"I bet I can make it down to the lab first!" They shouted in unison before Alex ran off slamming the door behind her so Peter would be slowed down.

The door slamming shut caused the camera fall from it's stand and onto the ground conveniently turning off as the last frame showed Peter chasing after Alex.

The adventures of Venom

Coming to screens near you whenever the author gets shit done.