Friends? (100th chapter!)

Fluffy chapter 😃

Alex POV

Me and MJ walked around for a little bit until we got to this little park, It was tucked away in the corner of midtown and it was quiet. The park had a bunch of trees and a big flower garden with a bunch of different flowers. The park even had a few benches and picnic tables you could sit at, it also had a few umbrellas you could relaxed under.

(A/n Once again I am hoping this sounds believing if you don't look into it to much. It hasn't failed me yet)

In all the park was really pretty and relaxing. Not many parks were nice like this but this park was more tucked away and no one came here much.

And we liked it like that.

Me and MJ took a seat in a clear patch of grass near one of the flower gardens and sat down to finish the last of our homework.

I finished the last of my English and history homework and needed to work on something else now.

I was going trying to work on my biochem homework but just ended up staring at it for a few minutes. I groaned and fell back dramatically so my back was on the grass.

"This is to harddddddd" I groaned.

"It's not that bad"

"iTs NoT tHaT bAd" I mocked, "yes but you know what THIS is" I motioned around us.

"That's because I study"

"I do study!...... not much but I do"

"Wanna switch homework's?" She asked laughing.

"Oh yes PLEASE" I said sitting up.

"I give you my biochem and I'll do your geometry?" I bargained.

"You got yourself a deal Brock" she said sticking her hand out and smiling.

"Deal Jones" I shook her hand also smiling.

We swapped papers and I got to work on the geometry paper.

I was finishing the last few equations when MJ set her papers down.

"I finished"

"Awesome, I'm almost done and then after do you wanna see if we can order a pizza and get it delivered here"

"Ya that would be nice, do you really think they would deliver this far?" She asked.

"Eh I think so? We might just be close enough" I wondered.

"Alright sounds like a plan"

-later-

We were starting at the phone that was placed In the middle of us.

"So who's gonna do it?"

"Not me"

"Your the super"

"I am also a coward"

"Should we Rock Paper Scissors it?"

"Sure"

"Ok"

Rock.

Paper.

Scissors.

Shoot.