Surprise

Alex POV

I laughed as I set my phone down. Finally something exciting.

I crossed my hands over my chest in an X and clicked my bracelets together. The suit easily spread over my whole body (a huge time savior let me tell you that) I slipped out the window and swung off into the sky.

On my way to the tower, I saw Peter also swing his way to the tower.

"You think we messed up saying something!?" he shouted as we swung side by side.

"Know us! Probably!" I yelled back.

"Great!" he yelled, "KAREN tell FRIDAY to open the window so we can swing in" He told his A.I.

As we got closer to the tower we could see a window slowly open.

Perfect.

Once close enough Peter launched himself through the window sticking the landing and dramatically bowing. I followed along with also sticking the landing.

"We are so great at landings" Peter commented.

"Oh yeah, and that was a higher jump than normal too" I pointed out. Peter and I often spent time working on our hero skills and most of the time it paid off.

Tony was the first to rush in, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO"

"It was his fault" I pointed at Peter.

"This time it was your fault" He pointed back.

"Well-" I started.

"OH NO DON'T START!" Tony yelled, "I TOLD YOU BOTH TO BE CAREFULL ON PATROL, AND YOU SAID, AND I QUOTE, 'PATROL ISNT THAT BAD WE HEAL SUPER FAST AND NO ONE GETS HURT BUT THEN YOUR SAYING YOU SHOT A MAN BECAUSE HE TOOK YOUR POP TART!?!?" Tony Yelled.

"We kinda lied" I shrugged.

"YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?!"

"Yea" Peter nodded with me.

"WHAT-"

"I have a question" I raised my hand.

"....Ask" Tony said not shouting for a second.

"Are we being scolded?" I asked.

"YES" Tony shrieked waving his hands around.

"Awesome, last time I was scolded properly by an adult was when I took my shirt of during school" I nodded seriously, "But other than that I think it's been like 3 years...i think at least, I don't fully know what counts" I shrugged.

"Not the fuCKING TIME. BUT SERIOUSLY HOW INJURED DO YOU GET, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK I AM TOLD THAT YOU GET STABBED OR SOMETHING AND I AM VERY CONCERNED ON HOW-" Tony started yelling more and I just smiled. It was weirdly funny to think he cared so much.

But Tony's rambling was cut off by Cassie running in and grabbing me and peters hands, "IM SAVING YOU" She yelled as she dragged us out of the room. Tony did follow though.

And apparently the rest of the team was waiting outside of the room. So they saw Cassie pulling us along (and I'm still pretty sure most of them didn't FULLY know who we are) with Tony chasing after us as he yelled at us.

"Tony quit yelling at the poor kids" Bruce told Tony as he stepped in front of Cassie to stop her.

"BUT-" Tony started to protest.

"No buts" Bruce cut him off again.

"I'm confused, I thought you would be yelling at your interns not Venom and Spider-man?" Steve said confused.

Tony turned to me and Peter with his eyebrow raised, "I'm going to guess because you showed up in full costume you're going to do something dramatic?"

"Please I only do dramatic things" Peter waved off.

"We're all still confused" Sam added in.

I glanced at Peter and he gave me a subtle nod. I and Peter crossed our arms over our chests in unison and broke the X causing the suits to retract into the bracelets.

Once the suit was fully gone I spoke up,  "Suprise I'm Venom, Alex, and Sprinkles"

"And I'm Spider-Man and Peter" Peter said after me.

"......YOU GUYS ARE LIKE 10, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

"WE TRIED TO KIDNAP 17 YEAR OLDS?!"

"DIDNT YOU DIE IN A FIGHT?!"

There were a few more things shouted but I didn't catch them all.

"First of all. were 17, yes you did, and yes I did" I answered.

"And to be fair it was kinda mine and Venom's fault we started this whole thing"

"That's true we did bribe Alex" Venom said as her head formed from my shoulder.

"Hi Venom!" Cassie waved at the symbiote.

"Hello" Venom waved back before turning to everyone in the room. "Now everyone who isn't my favorite -you know who you are- fuck off and let me sleep"  she said returning to my body

"Turning away from that, Cassie, you knew?" Scott asked his daughter.

"Only for a little bit" She admitted.

"Since when?" Scott asked.

"4th of July"

"Is that how you held up the rocks?" Natasha asked.

"Yup" I nodded.

"You're both 17 right?" Bucky spoke up.

"Yea why?" Peter asked.

"And you've both been doing this for around 4 years?"

"Also a yes"

"So you were around 14 when you started?" bucky asked.

"......if it makes you feel better it was more around 14 and a half" I said quietly.

"And you've killed people?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow.

"Only on the full moon" Peter nodded seriously.

"Peter has a better moral compass than me so he can resist the full moon bullshit" I added in.

"When was the first time you killed someone?" Bucky asked.

"Finaly the good questions, when I was 14 or the day after Venom and I bonded" I answered, "And before anyone questions me more it was for good reason" I added in.

"What reason?" Steve asked.

"He was gonna bring a bunch of symbiotic to tea over the world, and killed my second set of parents" I explained.

"Second set?" Sam asked.

"Well yea, I have my biological parents so first set, then I have my godparents -Anne and Dan- making them the second set, and now I've been practically adopted by two other people -Matt and Wade) so that makes set three." I listed off.

"Taking the Pokemon approach" Peter nodded.

"Yea" I nodded, "So any questions?" I asked. 

After I said that people instantly started talking. This was gonna be a while

A/n

And now everyone knows yay 👏 

Ehgh I'm tired

Goodnight

-the autjor