August 3rd

Alex POV

Today was Miles's Birthday so I decided to get him a present because I could.

We all met up at the warehouse after patrol again before anyone would leave for the night.

"Hey Miles we got something for you" I said as I took off my mask. Since Miles knew about our identities I could take off my mask after patrol.

"What is it?" he asked also taking his mask off.

"Pete you go first" I waved at Peter (who also had his mask off).

Peter grabbed a box that was wrapped in bright 'Happy Birthday' wrapping paper and handed it to Miles. "Happy birthday"

"You didn't have too"

"We wanted too, now open it" Peter ushered.

Miles gave in and tore open the wrapping paper. Inside was a sticker printer. "Whoa this is so cool, and it has everything in it!" he gushed as he turned over the box and read what was included in the package.

"Thank you so much," Miles smiled as he hugged Peter.

"It's no problem," Peter smiled as he hugged back.

When Miles stepped back I held outa bag towards him "Here, Happy Birthday man" I said as I held the bag out.

He took it carefully and pulled off the tissue paper to show a pack of markers, colored pencils, regular pencils, blenders, erasers, a big sketchbook, and a collection of spray paint.

"Whoa this is a lot of things, and you got the good art stuff!" he exclaimed.

"I know my art" 

He turned to me and hugged me, "Thank you so much"

"Happy to help" I smiled as I hugged back.

He pulled back and looked at me and Peter, "Thank you both"

"No problem, now go and get home so your parents don't see you sneaking back in" I waved off.

He grabbed his things and placed the presents in a bag before he swung off.

Me and Peter talked a bit longer before we went our own ways.

A/n

Yay team fluff

Anywayy

 it's now officially August 3rd... 

And August 3rd is MY Birthday! *faint yay from the backround* I share a birthday with Miles Morales and I love that

Also currently there is a thunderstorm with lightning and rain so I think the gods are either celebrating or pissed of my existence.

SO THAT'S FUN I GUESS

But this was fun to write so yay

BUT Alex's birthday is on the 9th and Peters is on the 10th so I'm excited to do that.

Anygays 

Happy Birthday to Miles (and me)

Goodbye bros 

-The Author