Who are you talking to Bucky?

Bucky POV 

I was in a S.H.I.E.L.D debrief when I got a text. I pulled out my phone still hidden by the table and saw that it was Sprinkles texting me. Now I was confused to what she was texting me about so I answered.

When she texted me that it wasn't that bad before she said anything else I had a bas suspicion that it was bad.

She's not dead yet I raised a eye brow at that. I was sitting next to Clint and he keeps trying to look over my shoulder to see what I am doing on my phone. But my arm is blocking the screen just slightly so he can't see. But Clints persistent and keeps trying as I keep texting.

Ok so apparently sprinkles has been shot and could be bleeding out. I  getting really worried for her. Being shot hurts I have been shot countless times on mission but I highly doubt that sprinkles was going on a highly dangerous mission for the government. She also had no super strength so this could be bad.

She also keeps trying to say it's hypothetical but I don't think so.

I see Clint still trying to look over my arm. I look over at him and just glare at him and he looks down away from me and my phone.

One example I look back down I see that the skin has apparently grew over the bullet. How would that happen!

I don't know what to do then I look around the room to notice that Banner wasn't here. He was probably in his lab.

I quickly got up and walked out of the room with my phone in hand leaving a very confused room behind me and headed toward the elevator. 

I stepped in side the elevator and as the doors shut I called out to FRIDAY

"Bruce's lab and quick"

Bruce's lab floor 95  FRIDAYS robotic voice called out

The elevator started to make its way towards Bruce's lab as I keep talking to Sprinkles. I think that she was handling this pretty good for a teenager. But I was not. How did she get shot. How did the skin grow over the bullet? Questions were all I could think of.

You have arived FRIDAY called out snapping me out of my trance.

I walked out of the elevator over to were Banner was working in his lab coat. He looked up when he saw me.

"Oh hey buck-" I cut him off before he could say anything further.

"How would you remove a bullet from inside you if the skins all ready healed over the wound" I asked 

"Well you would need to get the bullet out so probably have to reopen the wound with something sharp and then get the bullet out. You would also need to stitch it back up and disinfect after" Bruce explained.

"But I would try to go to a hospit-" I cut him off once again.

"Thanks Bruce your a life saver" I wave walking back to the elevator.

I give out the command for FRIDAY to take me to my floor. I pull out my phone once the doors have fully shut and text back quickly the information from Bruce to Sprinkles.

I get to my floor and walk into my room and lay on my bed.

We talk for a few more minutes before we said our goodbyes. I set my phone up to charge and changed into some pjs and went to sleep unaware of the table and hassle I would get tomorrow.