Fun on patrol

3rd Peraon POV

The whole group of vigilantes was weird.

And there are many reasons.....

--------

"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!" Peter started to yell sing as he swung.

"IN A MINUTE, IMMA NEED A SENTIMENTAL MAN OR WOMAN TO PUMP ME UP" Alex continued also swinging.

"FEELING FUSSY, WALKING' IN MY BALENCI-USSIES, TRYING TO BRING OUT THE FABULOUS" Wade yelled along as he jumped on roofs.

"CAUSE I GIVE A FUCK WAY TO MUCH, IMMA NEED LIKE TWO SHOTS IN MY CUP" Peter said as he did a flip in the air and dramatically landed on the roof we were supposed to be on top of.

"ONE TO GET UP, ONE TO GET DOWN" Alex yelled landing on the roof along with Peter.

"MM, THATS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW-" Wade started but got cut off suddenly as he was landing,

"What are you all doing" Matt asked from up above Miles by his side.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" everyone yelled at the same time.

"A while ago" Matt said plainly.

"Are you all normally this loud?" Miles asked.

"No" Peter said defensively.

"Worse" Wade said.

"Pretty much" Alex nodded.

"They think they are fun" Matt said standing up.

"Excuse you, we are fun" Peter waved his finger around.

"Sure, now let's go the drug dealers are around the block" Matt jumping over the roofs of building to get to the final spot with Miles swinging next to him.

"Yay drugs!!" Alex and Wade yelled at me same time following them.

"Dont say that people are gonna think worse things now" Peter whined.

"Good!"

--------

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T CHOOSE A SPIDER OF ALL THINGS TO BE MY FURSONA" Alex yelled at Peter.

"IT IS A GIMMICK, NOT A FURSONA" He yelled back.

Was Alex aware that it was a gimmick and not a fursona. Yes. Yes she was.

"Keep fucking telling yourself that"

"I WILL"

"GOOD"

--------

It was a dark and rainy night In Hell's kitchen. A perfect night for the Devil.

Daredevil sat perched on a roof looking over his city. Anyone who could see him knew that he meant business and was not to be messed with. Daredevil was rough, tough, and terrifying to anyone who tried to harm others. 

He was the Devil and nothing could stop his wrath-

Except for the rainbow-sprinkled donut that was thrown at high speed at his face.

"EAT YOU FUCKING DUMPSTER RAT" Venom yelled at him from across the street. 

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Daredevil yelled back. Venom didn't really go into hells kitchen since it was the Devil's zone.