My favorite

Random persons POV

Many people would ask me why Venom was one of my favorite superheroes. And I think the day (or night) I realized she was my favorite was the night she stuck up for this kid who was getting picked on.

-flashback thing-

I was just watching t.v in my room when I heard a bunch of crashes coming down from below. I peeked out my window slowly (due to it being later at night) into the alley below to see two teenage boys punching and kicking this younger-looking boy. 

I was about to open my window and yell when a dark figure dropped down. 

It was Venom.

"Hey what the fuck is going on?!" she yelled pointing around.

"None of your fucking business you bitch"

"Watch your fucking language, and shouldn't you be in bed, you look like your 10"

"You're not my mom, why do you care?!"

"I'm not your mom but ill fuck your mom, now why ya picking on this kid" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Because he's a smartass who deserves it" one of the older boys rolled his eyes.

"Jeez you really wanna be that asshole who says shit like that" she asked.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean, you sound like the assholes who's only reason to pick on this kid is because he did something little that you didn't like and that can be dismissed and not need to think about, and do really wanna be the kid's parents tell their kids to watch out for at school or what ever" she lectured.

"No" they both said suddenly looking shy.

"Thats what I thought, now apologize" she ordered them.

"What, that's not fair!"

"Well if it's not fair what were you fighting over?" Venom asked.

"....he made us look stupid in front of the whole school" one of the boys mumbled.

"And how did he do that?"

"....he said we were being rude and mean to everyone at the school and we were not being nice"

"And you found that acceptable to push him around for"

"I guess so"

"And are you realizing that that was stupid and a mean thing to do"

"....yes"

"And are you also realizing that you could have been mean at school too"

"Yes"

"And are you both now going to say sorry and try to be nicer now"

"Yes"

"Good now apologize"

"I'm sorry I was being mean and not thinking right" one of the kids said.

"And I'm sorry for encouraging it and not realizing I was being stupid," the other one said.

"I think I can accept your apologies, IF you both start to act nicer to everyone" the Younger kid spoke up.

"We will" they both chimed.

"Now that that is settled, has everyone learned their lesson not to fight over stupid shit?" Venom asked crossing her arms.

"Yes" they all agreed.

"Good, now go and hug your Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, and whatever or ill screw them all" she waved off them off. 

The two older boys walked off with their heads down and Venom walked up to the younger kid.

"You gonna be alright?" she asked helping the kid up.

"Probably, I think they just needed an outsider to tell them off or something" the kid shrugged.

"Well it might be good I was here then" she smiled.

"I think it is good" the kid nodded.

"It's kinda late, you need a guide to get you home?" she asked.

The kid looked like he was about to protest but instead nodded, "I think with the way this night has gone it might be safer"

"Smart choice, lead the way my friend" she waved.

"You sure I'm not going to take up to much time?" the kid asked.

"Kid I try to keep what can safe and that's what I'm doing now, so now you won't I'm still doing my job... Or whatever this is" she answered.

And from what I saw Venom Walked the kid to his house and he made it home safely 

President time with random person 

And I think that is one of the reasons she is one of my favorites. Ready to help even if it's just a middle school fight. 

A/n

Go Venom *cheering*

Anyways I kinda wrote tho just so I could have Alex as Venom say she would fuck someone's mom...

I am also currently writing a chapter that's been in drafts since 4 of July.... It's like 3089 words currently....and just getting to the action.

What do you think will happen?

That's it for now!

Later

-the author