Princess and Mario Kart

Alex POV

I have been babysitting for the avengers for a while now.

 Meaning that Cassie had a favorite activity. 

And that was dressing up, so when she sent me a fluffy pink dress, heals, and a tira for my birthday I knew she had ideas in mind.

I packed the outfit in a bag carefully and left for the tower.

Once at the tower, I parked the bike and headed up to where Cassie was waiting for me.

She was already in her own sparkling baby blue dress with a silver tira to match, (I couldn't see the shoes because the dress was covering them)

"Did you bring it!?" she asked bouncing around a little.

"Of course!" I said tipping the bag down to show her the outfit.

"Great! Let's go to my room, I have everything set up!" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me with her.

Once in her room I saw a small table with plates, tea cups, an a bunch of candy. Before I could look longer she ushered me to change in her bathroom. I carefully slipped out of my clothes and into the dress, heals, and tira.

 I carefully slipped out of my clothes and into the dress, heals, and tira

(like this but without the flowers or the sleeves)

I shoved my clothes into the bag that was previously holding the dress then stepped out of the bathroom. 

"Whoaaaa, that is so cool" Marveled at the outfit.

"You have good taste" I complimented.

"I do! Now sit or the tea will get cold" She said sitting down at the table.

I sat down and watched as she poured us both a cup of tea. 

"Did you make this?" I asked sipping the tea a little bit. 

"Yea, uncle bucky helped a little though. He said it was a fire hazard or something for me to be cooking alone, but he makes good cupcakes so that's good" Cassie shrugged as she sipped her own tea.

"Well you both did good"

We ate and drank the tea for a while before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Cassie announced.

The door opened and Bucky walked in. I don't think I had met Bucky as Alex yet, only Venom... I think. It was always hard to keep track of who I had met as what identity.

"Hey, just making sure you didn't burn anything," he asked Cassie.

"Not yet" she answered.

"Ok, and who are you?" Bucky asked me.

"I'm Alex, the babysitter" I answered.

"Since when do you have a babysitter?" he asked Cassie.

"A LONG time"

"No one tells me anything" he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"If you want you can play Princess with us" Cassie offered.

Bucky looked between us for a second, "I'm good, have fun though" he said as he left.

The door fully shut and Cassie turned to me, "After this wanna play Mario Kart?"

"Sure, I've never played before," I said honestly.

"WHAT"

"I feel like I broke your heart a little"

"YOU DID!" She said standing up, "Grab everything we're playing Mario Kart right now" 

I listened and grabbed the pot of tea and the tea cups well Cassie grabbed the snacks. 

Cassie looked like she was thinking so I paused, "Can you carry the whole table?"

I was about to say know but then remembered she knew about the whole Venom thing, "Yea"

"Can you bring it to the game room?" she asked.

"Yea but your gonna have to make sure the coast is clear because Venoms gonna need to help so I can carry everything," I told Cassie.

"I can do that, and FRIDAY can also help"

"Great, Venom can you grab the table?" I asked.

Black webs flowed out of my back as Venom picked up the table.

"Great lets go"

It was a little hard to get out the door but going through the hallways was easy. We made it to the game room and let me tell you that shit was awesome. It had huge t.v screens with pretty much every type of gaming console ever.

We set the table down in the middle of the room and set everything up again. We pulled up chairs and sat down. I watched as Cassie set the game up.

"Here is you're remote" Cassie handed me a red controller.

I accepted the controller and looked at her, "So what do I do?" I asked.

"Pick a character with that button and after you pick a ride and then we race" she explained simply.

"I think I can do that," I said looking up at the big screen, "Who should I be?" I asked.

"You can pick anything, I picked toad" she said.

"Alright then I'll go for Princess peach" I selected the character.

The thing on the screen changed to the list of tracks you could pick. Cassie selected one and the game started.

"It's on automatic move so you just gotta turn and press things"

I nodded along as I turned one of the track corners.

-a few hours later-

I'm going to be honest.

Mario kart is addicting.

I and Cassie played A LOT of rounds. Cassie won most of them but I did win a few rounds.

I changed out of the outfit and got dressed in the things I arrived in and said goodbye to Cassie then left to go back home.

It was a fun day.

A/n

Hey whores

I'm going to bed because tomorrow is the first day of school (save me from it) and I don't wanna go

But I have to so thats GREAT (I don't wanna see anyone) and I kinda got an idea of what I'm gonna wear so yay

But the next update might take a while because school is starting but it won't be to long so don't worry

Goodbye 

-The author