A normal Saturday patrol

A/N was able to get this done throughout the week 

So here you go! 😁

Alex POV

It was finally the weekend. No school and no worries. 

For any normal teen. But with me I have a lot of worries.

1.  I need to do homework that I've been procrastinating 

2. I need to fix some repairs on the lenses of Peters suit

 (I threw a rock at his head. It hit)

3. I need to clean my house

4. I need to patrol 

5. And on patrol I need to watch out for the avengers who we learned we're trying to find out our identity's.

Over the weeks patrols me and Peter have seen them around trying to spot us. We have had a few close calls but nothing to bad.

Being Saturday me and Peter sometimes take shifts on what time to patrol throughout the day. It was my time to go out on day patrol. Peter was also out with Aunt May on a lunch day. 

So I got to help out the city through the day and then work on homework and suits in the night.

I suited up and jumped out the window and swung around town. I listened to the police scanner that was built into the coms (thank you Ned and Peter) I listened for a little well swinging around looking for crimes to stop.

During the day is normally kind of quiet, it's night that can get bad.

My thoughts were paused when venoms super hearing pointed out a scream yelling for help.

I swung over to the direction of the scream and looked around.

No eating. 

Yet at least 

Fine

"Give me the purse or I'll bash your brains in" a man with a raspy voice threatened an old woman, well holding a baseball bat to the old lady's head.

I quickly dropped down behind the man and started talking.

 "Wendy, darling, light of my life, I'm not gonna hurt you , I'm just gonna bash your brains in!" I quoted. 

"But dude seriously put down the bat before anyone gets hurt" I motioned for him to put the bat down.

"How bout I do this instead" the man said pulling out a knife and backing up behind the woman, then holding the knife to her throat.

"Woh, woh, woh buckaroo just chill out, put down the knife and no one will get hurt" I try to reason with the man.

"Oh I don't think so Venom" the man taunted well moving to slit the woman's throat. But I was to fast.

Venom reached out and grabbed the knife before the man could do a thing and threw it against the wall. Venoms arm reached out from mine once again and brought the man closer. When the man was close enough to me I brought his head down into my knee. I brought my knee up to meet his head at the same time and knocked him unconscious with a blow to the head. Leaving him unconscious on the ground floor. 

I webbed up the man with a little of Peters webs. I can't use rope it's bad for the environment so I stole a web shooter from Peter and dyed the webs black. 

BOOM new web solution.

I turned to the old woman who was still backed up against the wall.

"Hey are you all right ma'am" I say slowly walking up to her.