Patch up

Alex POV

It was late out and I was laying in bed, I had gotten on patrol a while ago but just couldn't fall asleep. 

I turned my head over to the window when I heard a few taps against it. I moved the blankets off of me and walked over to the window and opened it. On the other side was Peter in his Spider-man suit with a bloody hand clamped over his side.

"Hey you mind if-" Peter was cut off with a bad cough that looked like it hurt.

"What the hell happened?" I asked concerned as I picked him up and brought him inside.

"Stabbed, really bad. I don't think it hit anything vital but still... Also probably a few more things but I dunno" he explained as I carried him in.

I set him down on my couch gently, "I'm gonna grab some things don't die" I said as I ran off to get a med kit.

Peter just groaned and leaned back in response. "Alright take the suit off so I can get to it" I said putting the med kit on the ground.

"Take me out to dinner first" he mumbled as the suit shrunk back into the bracelets leaving him in shorts and a t-shirt.

"And the shirt dumbass, I can't work around it" I gestured at him.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" he said with a messy smile as he peeled his shirt off.

"One more joke and I will let you bleed out"

"Harsh" he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes as I threaded and disinfected the needle. "Ready?" I asked him.

"Never"

I took that as a yes and started stitching him up. He gritted his teeth as worked but to keep his mind off the pain I started asking questions. "So what happened?"

"This guy and I started to fight his name is a magic man or whatever and he hit me with a spell that made time move all weird, then he stabbed me and said 'i want this to last, trust me you'll see me again' then left me for a minute and then the spell wore off so after I came here" he explained.

"Magic man?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He's nEW OUCH!" he jumped as I tugged on the stitches.

"Don't yell, I need it to be tight" I said finishing the stitches.

"Still hurts" he grumbled.

"I know, take these," I said handing him some pain meds. 

He threw them back easily and rubbed at his face with the nonbloody hand. "Stay still well I get things to clean the blood" I ordered him as I walked off to get a washcloth.

I came back and started to clean up all the blood.

"Thanks," Peter said.

"No problem...other than you got blood on my rug" I muttered the last part.

"I can't control that, if anything it's magic man's fault"

"Stupid magic man"

"I agree"

Once everything was cleaned up I practically had to force Peter to sleep in my bed and not the couch. The couch was comfortable but wasn't the best thing in the world. I gave Peter change of clothes to wear and after changing into them he fell asleep.

 And not soon after I did too

A/n

I have a reason for this

-the Author