Adventures in babysitting

A/n 

We need more Bucky in the mcu

Alex POV

We walked into the room we're Cassie was waiting.

"Hey kid" Tony called out to Cassie "this is Alex she'll be your babysitter for..... I don't really know how long honestly, just have fun ask FRIDAY if you need anything and don't die"

"Ok we won't" Cassie smiled, "Bye Uncle Tony" she waved as Mr. Stark and Peter walked out the door.

Peter slipped me a sarcastic thumbs up as he left and I flipped him off just fast enough so he could see it as he left.

I turned to Cassie and smiled.

"Hello I'm Alex nice to meet you"

You are so awkward 

I will shove you in a blender

"I'm Cassie, why do you have a parrot?" She asked.

"I'm pet sitting and Mr.Stark said I could bring her along because I didn't want to leave her alone for to long"

"Makes since, did you dress like a pirate so you could have a theme"

"Ya, I thought why not"

"That's awesome what's her name"

"Full name is Sydney the Destroyer but I just call her Sydney"

"Awesome name, could I pet her?"

"Sure, Sydney's Surprisingly friendly so go  ahead" I said lowering Sydney down so Cassie could pet her easily.

Sydney at some point had moved to perch on my fore arm and since then has just been chilling.

Cassie pet Sydney on the top of her head gentle and Sydney bowed her head slightly in retern. "I think that means she likes you"

(I have no clue what I am writing, google can only help me so far, I am just hoping that this at least SOUNDS like it could work, but like this is story's protagonist has two chickens a robo rat and some how has an apartment at like fucking 16 and a motorcycle and is friends with an assassin monkey. Y'all not here for realistic shit, y'all here for my weird ass plot points and arguments with a alien. I'm doing my best with the parrot thing, but I am mostly bull shiting my way through the facts, IT HASNT FAILED ME YET)

"So what you wanna do for now?" I asked.

"You wanna color"

"Sure"

I sat down criss cross on the floor by the little coffee table were all the coloring pages and art supplies were set up, I moved Sydney so she could sit comfortably on my knee.

"You can color this one" Cassie handed a coloring sheet over to me.

So we just sat there calmly coloring for a while.

-hours later-

At this point I was ready to burn Stark tower to the ground.

WHY DOES THE FUCKING OVEN HAVE TO BE SO HARD TO USE.

FORGET THE STOVE.

I WASNT GONNA ROAST PIZZA ROLLS.