So many ways this can go wrong

Alex POV

Let's just hope this doesn't go terribly wrong

Probably will

I walked forward a little and the Young Avengers looked up.

"Oh your hear great!" Kate smiled.

"We probably should get going" Wanda said putting the last box in the queen jet.

"Sounds like a plan"

Me and Peter walked onto the jet.

"Alright every one sit down and strap in, and don't die this jet is new and I'm not cleaning it up" Shuri said from the pilot seat.

"I'll set it up on auto pilot once we get going, Harley don't touch that" shuri told Harley who was poking around the snack area.

"Why not?"

"Because"

"That's not a reason and I'm hungry!" He complained.

I dug out a chocolate bar from my tool belt, "here catch this" I threw the candy at him.

He caught the candy bar and opened it and took a bite, "how do you have this"

"I have a lot of pockets, why do you think I have so many harness and pockets"

"Knives"

"Eh that's one thing but most of it is for extra things"

"Like what?" Wanda asked.

"Extra web fluid, food, bandages, mini sewing kit, and super glue" I listed.

"That's handy" Pietro said from the side.

"It is"

"And what about you Spider-Man, what do you got"

"Not much, it would ruin the whole seamless look, but I have a mini flat knife, and on the sides of the suit I have extra web fluid containers" he explained.

"I thought Spider-Man didn't use knifes" Kate asked.

"I don't but this is just in case I need to cut rope or my webs"

"Also makes since"

"Ok and we're on auto pilot" Shuri announced.

"Nice, you think we have enough space for the kids were rescuing?" Pietro asked.

"We should I made it so it could hold a lot of people so we should be safe, for now you all should go prepare or what ever you weirdos do before missions" Shuri waved her hands around.

"None of us have really been on missions... except for maybe those four" Kate said pointing at me, peter, Pietro, and Wanda.

"We've been on like 10 official missions" peter deadpaned.

"We've been on the team for quite a bit so we have slightly more experience" Wanda shrugged as she went to do her own thing.

"I have the most" Pietro smirked.

"No you don't"

"What yes I do!"

"Ignoring that" Harley pointed to the arguing twins, "I thought you guys went on more missions"

"Well we're not really apart of the whole Avengers club thing, we mainly patrol and do what's needed when it's needed" peter explained.

"We we're only 'recruited' because they wanted to keep an eye on us" I said as I threw hand quotations around the word recruited.

"Really so what do you guys really do?" Kate asked, "not to be rude though, I was just wondering-" Kate rambled.

"It's ok, we mainly patrol the city and if we got some of the big baddies to fight we fight them" I shrugged.

"So how do you come up with your attack plan, I've seen some of the fights and they look like they get complicated" Shuri asked.

"Impulse, we really don't get a time to plan, we just suit up and go" Peter shrugged.

"That's all?! How do you do that with out a plan!"

"Well sometimes we get a few days in advance to plan, but really it's just us figuring what's happening during those days" peter said.

"Ya and since we do a lot of on the spot work when we patrol it's just instinct and impulse, not really much time to think"

"We're also really reckless"

"That too"

"That must be fun,  and how do you keep your identity's a secret?" Harley asked.

"We're smart" I answered.

"We don't tell anyone" Peter answered at the same time.

"We also plan out times we patrol"

"So you even know who each other are?"

"No, we met on a patrol one time and decided to work together" I lied.

"Sound fun"

"It can be"

We talked and did our own things for a few hours until we made it to the base.

"Their security is down we have a small window to get in before they relies what happend, try to do most of it in stealth" Shuri explained.

"Alright let's go in there fuck shit up and get out" I clapped my hands together.

"Great speech"

"Thanks I try, keep the kids safe get any files you can, all coms are on?" I asked.

"Yup"

"Alright"

"Now let's do as the scary lady said and fuck shit up" peter exclaimed.

"Let's do this"

We walked out of the jet and into the base.

A/N

People are fucking shit up.

Also we watched Encanto in two classes on Friday 

It was fun 

Lots of people were singing

And yelling 

It was a vibe