Well this is rude

Alex POV 

 I looked at the door and then back at Nate.

"We're you expecting anyone?"

H e just shook his head.

"Ok be quiet for a second"

Everything quieted down and I tried to listen to anything.

What is it

10 guys, armored, lots of guns

So bad guys

Very

Does that mean we can kill them

NO

"Nate go in your room and don't come out, and be quiet" I whispered.

He quickly nodded and ran to his room. I could hear the door shut quietly.

I got up and went by the door and listened.

"Bust it down, the tip said it should only be the boy" a person ordered.

Before anyone could do a thing I ran through the house back to Nate's room and knocked softly.

"Nate it's me I need you to open quickly"

The door slowly opened and I could see half of Nate's face. I pushed myself inside and closed the door as quiet as possible.

"Ok bud I think some bad people are outside the door we need to hide, you got a place for that?" I asked.

"In my closet" he pointed.

"Alright let's go"

We climbed in his closest and through a small door, through the door was a little area with pillows and water.

"My dad built this after Ultron" he whispered, "We all have them in our rooms"

The door flew back after a few loud bangs and we could hear people walk through the house.

We should go out there

No we can't 

Ugh

"Activate the heat signatures, remember capture not kill"

"Got it boss"

I could hear some clicking "this way, there is  also another person"

"Let's go get 'em"

"Nate is there a way out from here?"

"No" he whispered.

We could hear the loud steps of the men coming toward the room. You could just tell that by all the rustling they made and clanking they had guns and were armored.

"In here" a voice said. The doors were pulled back and we could see faces of men in masks and hey I was right they did have lots of guns.

 Fun.

"Grab them"

We were pushed into the living room and thrown onto the couch and the guns were pointed at us.

"You move we shoot"

"We'll take them to the base and hold them for ransom, now that we have the girl we can double the price" one of the men whispered.