Civilians opinions

Random peoples thoughts on the vigilantes (mainly venom) and stuff like that because I can

Also kinda impact authors note at the end

Civilians person POVs

-----

I once saw Venom flip into a fight and yell, "What's up Fucks, Fuckers, and Fuckets" before she kicked a guys dick

----

"Are you going to be the next big superhero?" A news reporter asked Venom.

"Nope, Superheros lock people up and vigilantes beat people up and so far my mixed method is working" Venom answered as she nodded.

------

"Venom sucks!" Some random person on the street yelled as Venom, Spider-Man, and Daredevil was swing by.

"MY DICK" Spider-man yelled back.

"HA" Venom laughed.

"DON'T SAY THAT, THAT'S HOW RUMORS START!" Daredevil yelled at them both.

"We know!" Spiderman nodded.

"We see everything!"

"Oh no"

"Oh yes"

------

-during a crime or something-

"Everybody stay down and keep your hands on the floor and no one will get hurt!" the man said waving a gun around in the middle of the bank.

"ITS JOHANN CEENNAAA!!!!" And suddenly Venom was dropping down from the ceiling and tackled the man to the floor.

She kicked the gun away from his hands and pined his hands behind his back, "Bet you didn't see me"

After the man was handed off to the police she checked in on everyone.

10/10 of a rescue 

-------

It's oddly more comfortable to be rescued by someone who jokes and tries to make you laugh than just being all brooding and mean. On that note Spider-man and Venom are amazing.

-------

I once delivered pizza to Venom and Spider-man on their patrol, they were very nice and tipped well. We gave them extra breadsticks due to them stopping a fire a while back, Spider-Man called me a 'Sweet precious summer child' and Venom gave me a knife in return.

In all very nice people.

-----

One time Venom and Spider-man wore a VERY fancy suit on their patrols, and no one knows where the suits went but it happened.

------

Spider-man once helped me fix a leak in my roof.... Still don't know how he knew what to do

------

Venom once helped me assemble a dresser for my room. She was very good with power tools and I gave her cookies after and she hugged me.