🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈

3rd Person POV

"....hey not to complain or anything but we have been here for hours and I have not seen one homophobe, like at all. And it is very nice but I feel like you can always feel one lurking or some shit" a person said from the middle of a pride festival.

"Oh, that's because Venom and Spiderman are here" their friend responded.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Ya, right there" they pointed at Venom who was handing out beads, water, and taking photos with people well in a pansexual cape, face paint and beaded necklaces around her neck . And then at Spiderman who was doing the Cha-Cha slide In a bisexual colored Tue-Tue with beaded necklaces around his neck (probably given to him by Venom).

Both of them had a big collection of jewellery on them that included, pronoun pins, those bead necklaces, a ton of glitter, and bracelets from different companies.

"Holy shit..... Wait hasn't she like killed people before?"

"Only a few, but I don't think she has killed anyone for a while now so that's cool"

"Ya..... Imma go get a photo" one of them said walking off to go take photos.

A/n

It's short but I thought of it quickly

I was watching criminal minds for two days straight.....

My brain not work

Happy pride month Though!

-author