Mask guy

Alex POV

Normal, that was one thing patrol tonight was not.

So I got a notification from ALICE and that's how it happened.

"There are reports of gunfire and a masked figure in an ally on 24th street"

"Thank you ALICE," I said making my way to the location, "And do we know anything about our masked friend?" I asked.

"Not really, there have been sights of them but no one knows anything about them, or if they are a hero or not. So be carefull"  The A.I warned me.

"I'm always carefull"

"Sure"

I was pretty sure I saw who ALICE was talking about. The person was in all white with a crescent cape, their back was turned to me so I couldn't see much of the front outfit but it looked cool to say the least. 

I dropped down in front of the person and looked around at the bodies littered around the area. "Soooo you having a party?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The guy said, he had an American accent so that's what I got out of that.

"I'm Venom, one of the local vigilantes," I said offering my hand to shake.

He looked at my hand and after a second he shook my hand, "They call me Moon Knight"

"Awesome name, so I am just gonna get to the point, why did you kill them... I mean I think there dead at least becauses that's not a good amount of blood I see" I said tilting my head.

"They were human traffickers, they were meeting tonight. I got here first" he told me.

"Well good job, uh need help with clean up?" I asked.

"I thought you were a good guy?"

"I'm more of an anti-hero with more good days then bad days" I explained waving my hands around.

Suddenly we could hear police sirens. 

"So you want help or wanna leave them here?" I asked.

'Moon Knight' paused for a second weighing his options before he answered me, "Fine, you know what your doing?"

"I know a guy, now grab the bodies an follow me"

They guy I knew was in fact, Wade. And Wade knows another guy so it all worked out in the end.

Thankfully there were only 5 bodies in total. I took 3 and Moon knight took 2. We took the lesser known parts of the neighborhood so we could be undetected.

We got to Wade's door and I set the bodies down to unlock the door.

BUT WADE IS AN ASSHOLE.

APARENTLY HE HATES WHEN I TRY TO ANNOY HIM. SO HE PUT A LOCK ON THE DOOR. BUT I FIGURED OUT HOW TO UNLOCK THAT. THEN HE UPED HIS SECURITY AND THEN I JUST BROKE THE DOOR DOWN.

AND NOW THE BITCH UPDATED THE LOCK AGAIN.

AND THE DOOR.

SO NOW I AND RANDOM MOON KIGHT DUDE ARE AT WADES DOOR WITH 5 BODIES AROUND US. IT'S NOT FUCKING GOOD.

But what was good is I kinda figured it out. It was a riddle, but a hard riddle. And it was in Egyptian...... I was gonna murder Wade.

You know Egyptian?

Yes

Really?

No

Asshole

But I know Russian..... And ancient Greek 

Why?

I got bored when you were sleeping 

SO YOU LEARNED TWO LANGUAGES, AND ONE OF THEM IS ANCIENT??????

Yup

Cool

I know

But hurry up 

I'm trying

"So funny thing, it's a riddle but written in Egyptian. And the door won't open trust me I tried to kick this door down twice when I was bored. So unless you know Egyptian I got nothing" I shrugged looking over at him.

"I got this" he said, he stared off into space for a few moments before he huffed and suddenly a new suit replaced the other one. This suit was a normal-ish three-piece white suit. With a white helmet thing.

"Hello" Moon knight waved. But this time he sounded British?

"Nice suit, don't know what happened but I'm guessing you can open the door?" I asked stepping aside from the door.

"Yes I can" he said moving forward to look at the lock, "I know all about Egypt and all things like that, so even the language so Im confident I can do this" he nodded as he looked at the lock.

In just a few moments he was able to figure out the riddle and then he opened the door.

"Amazing, now help me bring the bodies in" I said throwing a few over my shoulder.

"Uh alright" he said carefully dragging the bodies in.

After the bodies were inside I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and started writing.

-Pls take care of these u owe me bitch - Venom-

I placed the note on top of one of the bodies and caped the pen.

"Alrighty, my friend should be back later so he'll take care of them for us" I told him.

"Great, now could we possibly leave, dead bodies make me sick" 

".......Didn't you kill them though?" I asked.

"Oh no I didn't Marc did or Moon Knight did, I'm Steven or Mr.Knight" he explained.

"I'm sorry but I'm confused?"

"Were different people, that was Marc the American man and I'm Steven"

"Ok, but why did Marc introduce himself as Moon knight then?" I asked.

"He likes the whole dramatic flare of using a hero name" Mr.Knight said.

"Makes sense, it is fun. Now let's get out of here"

We left the area and met on a rooftop.

"Nice meeting you Mr.knight" I shook his head.

"You as well Venom"

"I'll be on my way, and if you ever need help with hero stuff here's my card," I said handing him my business card. (yes I have business cards they are more helpful than you think)

"Thank you, good night"

And then we parted ways.

Not the most normal night I've had but definitely not the weirdest night.

A/n

Yay moon knight 

I'm SLOWLY introducing some of the t.v show characters 

So that's cool

I don't think I wrote Marc/Steven that bad, so go me

Anyway

Goodbye

-THE AUTHOR