The meet up

Alex POV

We were going to meet up finally.

Me and Peter were really excited.

I was going to meet up with bucket and red also crunkle is tagging along. I texted them the address of Mrs. Chens store. I also told them to make sure we couldn't see each other's  faces fully just yet.

(A/N Ouitfit up top)

I quickly threw on a pair of old ripped jeans with some fish net tights under, and a  black AC/DC shirt. I tucked the shirt in and threw on my black combat boots. I might have fallen over but no one saw.

I did

Shut up

Loser 

We're like the same person so your a loser to

But you are the bigger loser

HEY

HELLO

I also grabbed an old base ball hat and slipped it on over my head. I also grabbed a pair of old dinosaur glasses from when I was 10. 🦕 - 🦖 they looked like that... kinda but hey they would cover my eyes so it worked. But my beautiful disguise was complete.

You look like shit

Thanks I try

Good now let's go nibbles

Ok- wait did you just call me nibbles

Yes, because I will nibble on your liver if we don't get going 

Ok fine geez  parasite

PARASITE

Yes hell spawn

HELL SPAWN 

TAKE TAHT BACK

NO

FINE BUT I GET TO CALL YOU NIBBLES

...

Deal

Deal

Now get going....

nibbles

Fuck you 

I walked out of my apartment and onto the street and started making my way toward the corner store. For work and to meet up.

I swing open the door. "Hey Mrs.Chen" I greet her.

"Hey Alex, Venom"

Venom reaches partly out of  my arm and gives of a solute 

Hello Mrs. Chen Venom says kindly. 

Mrs. Chen is like one of the only people she is nice to.

"Hey Peter is gonna stop by so we can meet the people we were texting" I tell her walking up to the back room to restock some shelves.

"Mhm so that's why you have those ridiculous glasses on" she waves her hand to the dinosaur glasses on my face.

I gasp in shock "these are a fashion statement!" 

"I am shocked you don't love them. They are my pride and my love" I say fake crying falling to the floor and laying down in a starfish pose.

"Alex"